Complaint Review: ITV, Natural Cures

• Submitted: Sun, February 17, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, February 17, 2008

• Reported By:California City California
ITV, Natural Cures
2320 Touhy Elk Grove Village, Illinois U.S.A.

ITV, Natural Cures They owe me a refund of $107.14, they keep promising to pay it but they don't, its been 4 months. Elk Grove Village Illinois

I ordered colon cleanse from ITV, Kevin Treudeu in August, 2007, he charged $114.85 to my credit card August 25, 2007.

I received thier product on October 24, 2007, I returned the product on October 25, 2007 and they received the product back on October 26, 2007.

I have many e-mails from them promising that my refund of $107.14 will be sent in 30 days, today is February 17, 2008 and I still don't have my monies that they promised.

I am a retiree and I can't afford to lose this kind of money.

This company makes alot of promises and doesn't follow through.

California City, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2008 04:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ITV-Natural-Cures/Elk-Grove-Village-Illinois-60007/ITV-Natural-Cures-They-owe-me-a-refund-of-10714-they-keep-promising-to-pay-it-but-they-309674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ITV, Natural Cures