Complaint Review: ITV Ventures, EVS Group

• Updated: Sun, January 18, 2009

• Reported By:Elgin Illinois
ITV Ventures, EVS Group
EVSgroup.com Internet U.S.A.

ITV Ventures, EVS Group They signed me up, took my money when they new they were failing, but didn't tell me. Internet

In July of 2008 I signed up as an IBO with ITV Ventures. On the advice of my "company mentor" I paid the full price and also signed up to sign on other IBOs. Encouraged to purchase product and marketing materials I did so. All money I will never have returned I believe.

Before I could qualify completely to make calls the venture failed and several months later became known as EVS Group. I submitted e-mail after e-mail for months requesting information on how to recoup my money, among other things. 90% of e-mails were never returned, those that were contained insufficient information or no relevant information at all. Phones were deactivated so that you could not talk to anyone.

Thinking that joining EVS Group would be a way to at least recoup some of my money turned out to be an even bigger mistake as it never got off the ground after I paid another fee that turned out to be unreturnable, to join a "campaign" that never started.

I had started this as a way to work from home after suffering yet another lay-off from a mainstream international company. ITV knew my work situation and how tight money was for me, the company knew it was failing, yet rather than to let me know of their problems they took my money and made a bad situation even worse.

Trust is a hard thing to come by, any that I had in Donald Barrett or his venture has long been destroyed.

Kathy
Elgin, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2009 06:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ITV-Ventures-EVS-Group/internet/ITV-Ventures-EVS-Group-They-signed-me-up-took-my-money-when-they-new-they-were-failing-413624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ITV Ventures, EVS Group