Complaint Review: ITV

• Submitted: Fri, October 24, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, October 26, 2008

• Reported By:Trinity Texas
ITV
55 Cherry Hill Drive Beverly, MA 01915-1068 Beverly, Massachusetts U.S.A.

ITV World Headquarters Purchased books, using my debit card, by Kevin Trudeau and ITV CORPORATION made $9.95 monthly unauthorized payments from my checking account!Bank supplied many phone numbers to contact them and all I get is a recording to leave my name and number... No Call backs yet...... Beverly Massachusetts

*Consumer Suggestion: Credit/Debit Card Charges

On May 4, 2008 I ordered 2 Books by Kevin Trudeau over the telephone and I used my debit card to pay for this purchase of $19.95. I received the books "Natural Cures and More natural cures revealed" I then,finally,noticed my bank statement had a $9.95 charge from "NAT CURES 800-215-0063". I tried calling this 800-215-0063 and all I got was a recording to leave my name and number. I went on the internet and looked up this ITV corporation and got many phone numbers to call but the same old recording to leave my name and number is all I got. I called my bank to report these unauthorized charges and filed a report with my bank since I could not contact a human.

Least to say this is October 2008 and those charges went unnoticed since May 2008. In August 2008 they charged my account the $9.95 charge on Aug. 1, and on August 29 for this amount. I am outraged of how this company can get away with making unauthorized charges to my account. I did not notice these charges because my bank statement charges have no spaces in between each charge so they run on unless you look very carefully. This company stole from me and my bank tells me that it will not do any good to make a police report! If I did this to somebody they would lock me up!! I want my money back plus justice.

Denise
Trinity, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2008 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ITV/Beverly-Massachusetts-01915-1068/ITV-World-Headquarters-Purchased-books-using-my-debit-card-by-Kevin-Trudeau-and-ITV-CORP-384474. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ITV

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Credit/Debit Card Charges

AUTHOR: Abderia - (U.S.A.)

Cancel your card and have your bank issue you a new one. That will solve your reoccuring charges problem.