Complaint Review: ITV

• Submitted: Fri, February 20, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, February 20, 2009

• Reported By:Akron Ohio
ITV
Headquarters 55 Cherry Hill Drive Beverly, Massachusetts U.S.A.

ITV Worker Harrass's And Threaten' Myself And Wife! Threating, harrassing rude Beverly Massachusetts

My wife called to see if a book she heard about on a christian radio station was still available. The representative "Jammie" said he thought it was still available what credit card did she want to put it on. She inquired about the cost and he said he would not be able to tell her till he got all her information. Sensing something not right my wife said she would have to talk to me and would call back and hung up. This person called back 6 times in 1 minute! I finnally answered the phone and the guy said he was getting harassing phone calls for my number! He then told me that someone claiming to be named (wife's name) was calling claiming to be a customer wanting to buy books! I told him he was the one harassing and I was going to report him to the phone company. He then laughed at me and I hung up. We tried calling back the 800 number to talk to a supervisor and the calls went to his voicemail! We called back from my cell phone and got someone from a different call center that just handled overflow for ITV. The supervisor was no help since he didn't work for ITV and I don't think he understood what had happened because it was so outrageous. I then called the 800 number list on rip off report 285970 for the VP of customer service hoping to get voice mail and the same guy answered! He threaten to call the Ohio highway patrol on us for harassing him. When I reminded him that he was the one harassing and that it was illegal to call someone after 9pm (it was about 10:30) He stammered and said he was trying to reconnect to her because of a bad phone connection. When I told him I used to run a teleamarketing office and I knew the law he laughed and hung up. Now if I call any of ITV's phone numbers from my phones the auto transfer to him voice mail! I will be calling to headquarters Monday morning from a different line and dealing with this.

Crunchtime
Akron, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2009 09:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ITV/Beverly-Massachusetts-01915/ITV-Worker-Harrasss-And-Threaten-Myself-And-Wife-Threating-harrassing-rude-Beverly-Mas-426779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ITV