Complaint Review: ITVN International timeshare vacation network

• Updated: Thu, June 26, 2014

• Reported By: snookered — Dallas Texas United States of America
ITVN International timeshare vacation network
424 E. Central Blvd. Orlando, Florida United States of America

ITVN International timeshare vacation network Richard Banks, Jenna, Eddie, Juan and Seva Called me "with a buyer" and took my $1450 then lied to me for the next 5 months. Orlando, Florida

*Consumer Comment: ITVN & Royal Elite Timeshare Scam

Received an unsolicited phone call in late March 2010 saying that ITVN had a buyer for my Silverleaf Resort timeshare, which I and my late mother purchased for younger family members to use.

They said the sale price was $24,200 and that a non-refundable deposit had been put up by the buyer of 5%.  They needed that money as a "timeshare registration filing fee" to cover assisting "our clients" to rent or sell their property without a commission.

My mother had passed away a few months before I got this unsolicited call and I was very vulnerable.  I should have never paid any money up front, but in my desire to sell this property which the younger relatives have never used, I did so and got "snookered".

Repeated calls were met with reassurances that they were a legitimate company and that I would be hearing from the title company anytime to get more information from me.  I called back almost every two weeks and got the same excuses and run-around.

Now I am reporting this scam company to the BBB in Orlando and in Atlanta and to the Florida Attorney General's Office.  I have also contacted ABC, NBC and CNN.  We must stop these people who prey on people and have no conscience whatsoever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2010 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ITVN-International-timeshare-vacation-network/Orlando-Florida-32801/ITVN-International-timeshare-vacation-network-Richard-Banks-Jenna-Eddie-Juan-and-Seva-C-626210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ITVN International timeshare vacation network

ITVN & Royal Elite Timeshare Scam

AUTHOR: VickyF - ()

ITVN International timeshare vacation network contacted me with all the right answers. They said my Royal Elite timeshare would be easy to sell and it would be sold 30-60 days, but no way it would last over 90 days. James made sure I would be able to answer my phone for all the offers. I would have to be able to say yeah or nah on the offers. It's been over 3 months and I have not received one offer nor have I heard from James to discuss any issues. This company is a joke and I warn everyone to stay clear. They got $750 out of me and I am sure they will try to get more out of you