Complaint Review: ITVtm

• Submitted: Tue, February 05, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, February 05, 2008

• Reported By:talala Oklahoma
ITVtm
customersupport@itvcorporate.com , Illinois U.S.A.

ITVtm Informercial-NATURAL CURES, Kevin Trudeau,Customer Satisfaction Department? I got to talk to a real person! It's still Fraud! It's False advertising!My own credit card co. agreed. Illinois

. I ordered a book,they sent 3 total, two at no charge,plus 1 monthly letter. It has been 4 weeks, so I called, because it was on my charge card for over a month.I told them to just cancel the whole mess.

It was explained to me that it takes 4 to 6 weeks to receive the books, but they could cancel the monthly letter at $9.00 a month. I didn't know about that charge! They would not cancel the books, because it had not been 6 weeks and their Rules are 4 to 6 weeks. I must wait until I receive the books and then if I didn't want them, I could send them back.I ask again to please cancel the whole mess.The man refused, and said how do I know you haven't already received the books? I ask how do I know you sent or will send the books.Please cancel the books.

In two days after my call the books were delivered by UPS. The invoice says 1 book $14.95 w/$9.95 shipping, 2 books, no charge, shipping total was $29.95.So my grand total is $44.80, for my 1 book that I wanted.

I have already called my credit card company and they even said it is fraud.They said they would take care of it, not sure what that means.I called for a return #, to send them back.The phone # I used ( 1-917-299-2298) ask for Lauren Ext. 9065, she's real rude! She could have lied about the name and ext.too.I was also told it would be cheaper to just keep the books, rather than send them all back........trouble is, she's right! Shipping charges are non refundable and it is your responsibility to pay for the return shipping!That is what you find out after the fact.

The real problem I see is there are 67 complaints about this company and it has been over several years. These are the people who we know about,I
am sure there are plenty of others. How do we expose these people? How do we stop them?

Shejo/ok
talala, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2008 03:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ITVtm/Illinois/ITVtm-Informercial-NATURAL-CURES-Kevin-TrudeauCustomer-Satisfaction-Department-I-got-to-306440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ITVtm