Complaint Review: ITW Space Bag

• Updated: Fri, May 18, 2012

• Reported By: gloria — Dove Creek Colorado United States of America
ITW Space Bag
7520 Airway Rd San Diego, California United States of America

ITW Space Bag Space Bag I called on a special TV offer and when they quoted the total it was 5 times higher than their offer. I cancelled immediately and they still charged me for the order, I am not fighting to get my money San Diego California

I called to order Space Bag storage from a TV offer. When they took me through their automated order process the total was 5 times higher than their offer quoted. I immediately cancelled the order. They still charged me for the order and now I am fighting to get my money back. When I cancel an order I should not be charged. Can you say scam and rip-off?

My advice don't order - they promise money back guarantee full product guarantee but they rip people off so don't trust it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2012 07:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ITW-Space-Bag/San-Diego-California-92154/ITW-Space-Bag-Space-Bag-I-called-on-a-special-TV-offer-and-when-they-quoted-the-total-it-w-884513. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ITW Space Bag