• Report: #1052008

• Submitted: Sat, May 18, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, May 18, 2013

• Reported By: NICKY — RIVERDALE Georgia
4200 Jonesboro Rd Union City, Georgia USA

IVORY CHEVROLET False Advertisement: Ivory Chevrolet has adds all over the net saying "If you not approved drive away with a free cruise! There are no small prints along with this add. Union City Georgia

My daughter and I attended Ivory Chevrolet to purchase two cars and we informed that we both needed cosigners and my daughter was told to bring her 1st paycheck back and then they could help. So we went back for the second time and then they said she needed a cosigner so two times after attending the Ivory Chevrolet dealership. We decided to move on and do business else where.

As I often browse the internet and came across Ivory Chevrolet banner which clearly stated "If not approved then ride away with a free cruise" and there was no small print on the bottom, on the side or on the top of the add. I proceeded to call the dealership and explained to them that they must honor the add. I was told to send a copy of the add by email by sales manager and he did not return my call.

I called the sales manager and asked him did he receive my email and claimed he could not see the add, however he talk to the salesman that was working with us and he stated that he said we needed more money not cosigners which was a lie. The finance manager also stated we needed to have cosigners. According to the sales manager we needed to bring more money. They Ivory Chevrolet is false advertising and scamming people to come in to their car dealership and wasting their time and gas.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2013 05:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IVORY-CHEVROLET/Union-City-Georgia-30291/IVORY-CHEVROLET-False-Advertisement-Ivory-Chevrolet-has-adds-all-over-the-net-saying-I-1052008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IVORY CHEVROLET