Complaint Review: IVORY WHITE

• Submitted: Sun, July 26, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, July 26, 2009

• Reported By:Burbank California
IVORY WHITE
6205 Lookout Rd Unit D, Boulder, Colorado U.S.A.

IVORY WHITE Is A SCAM, IVORY WHITE took my money unauthorized and product doesn't work Boulder Colorado

Being an actress I thougth it was high time i whitened my teeth so I ordered a free trial for $5.
I then, in five days, recieved two shipments for $162.77, charged to my credit card.
Even though I returned both they won't refund my money OR RETURN THE PRODUCT!
I have called, written, filed complaints and they are amazingly rude. They make money with this free trial scam. In the free trial agreement none of this is mentioned.
DON'T BUY IVORY WHITE!
I really hate liars.

Kristin ****
Burbank, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2009 03:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IVORY-WHITE/Boulder-Colorado-80301/IVORY-WHITE-Is-A-SCAM-IVORY-WHITE-took-my-money-unauthorized-and-product-doesnt-work-Bou-473531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IVORY WHITE