Complaint Review: IW / LIVING LEAN LAS VEGAS NVUS Aka WU-YI SOURCE

• Submitted: Sun, March 09, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, August 04, 2009

• Reported By:chardon Ohio
IW / LIVING LEAN LAS VEGAS NVUS Aka WU-YI SOURCE
WU-YI SOURCE.COM Nationwide U.S.A.

IW / LIVING LEAN LAS VEGAS NVUS Aka WU-YI SOURCE signed me up to "livinglean" without my knowledge and used my Bank acct. to do so. All this was after canceling a trial size tea and canceling a membership I didnt realize I had. These cancellations were all done 5 minutes after trial size order. Was given run around on phone with WU. Nobody even knows what I was charged for. Wu said Livinglean is their company just a different department, but.... Internet Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Hello

Signed me up to "livinglean" without my knowledge and used my Bank acct. to do so. All this was after canceling a trial size tea and canceling a membership I didnt realize I had. These cancellations were all done 5 minutes after trial size order. Was given run around on phone with WU. Nobody even knows what I was charged for. Wu said Livinglean is their company just a different department, but.... I have to call livinglean to cancel a membership I never asked for and that the Wu company wasnt able to transfer me to their own department. Now I'll have to get a new account so I dont have to worry about some other companies taking money from me without my knowledge or permission.

Stru
chardon, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2008 04:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IW-LIVING-LEAN-LAS-VEGAS-NVUS-Aka-WU-YI-SOURCE/nationwide/IW-LIVING-LEAN-LAS-VEGAS-NVUS-Aka-WU-YI-SOURCE-signed-me-up-to-livinglean-without-my-316291. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IW / LIVING LEAN LAS VEGAS NVUS Aka WU-YI SOURCE

Hello

AUTHOR: Shalyn R. - (U.S.A.)

Hello,

I'm sorry if there was some confusion about your offer and subscriptions. We honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way. The terms and conditions of our offer are visible on the order page, but we will try to make them clearer in the future. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you did not understand our terms and conditions we are happy to offer you a full refund if you would like to return the product. We have always honored our 60-day guarantee and will continue to do so in
the future as we try to improve our site. You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at 1-866-989-8949. or visit our site http://www.wu-yisource.com/contactus.php and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.

We appreciate your concerns.

Respectfully,