Complaint Review: IWB CLUB - Grant University

• Updated: Mon, April 06, 2009

• Reported By:Redmond Washington
IWB CLUB - Grant University
http://www.iwbclub.com/ Internet U.S.A.

IWB CLUB - Grant University Grant University Lied About IWB CLUB Refuses to Answer Phone Still Taking Money From My Account I can't get through to IWB CLUB so I contacted Grant University who signed me up without my permission. Internet

I did not sign up for IWB Club. I just wanted a $2.95 CD from Grant University. I can't penetrate IWB on the phone. You are on hold for over a half hour and can never get through. I called Grant University and complained. They assured me that everything had been cancelled and I would have no more charges from them OR IWB Club. I looked on my on line bank account then only to find this entry:

04/02/09 Visa Purchase (Non-pin) Iwbclub 866-6071071 Nv $29.95

I don't know how to stop this!

Charlotte
Redmond, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2009 10:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IWB-CLUB-Grant-University/internet/IWB-CLUB-Grant-University-Grant-University-Lied-About-IWB-CLUB-Refuses-to-Answer-Phone-441376. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IWB CLUB - Grant University