Complaint Review: IWB Club (Ideal Weath Buider Club)

• Submitted: Mon, March 15, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, March 15, 2010

• Reported By: Elizabeth — Des Moines Washington United States of America
IWB Club (Ideal Weath Buider Club)

IWB Club ,Ideal Weath Buider Club, Got access to my checking account , Internet

In December 2009, I noticed a $30.00 debit charge on my bank statement.I called the 866 number that was listed and it was a recording for some place I had never heard of. I called my bank and disputed the charges, they credited my account.I then went online and googled the phone number and found all these complaints about this company.
Most of the people seemed to have ordered a CD from an affiliate "Grant University", but I never did that.I never had any contact with either company and I'm not real sure how they got my banking info,other than last August I got involved with a "Free Trial" for a supplement called Resveratrol.I never read the terms and conditions,there was a timer on the website so you had to hurry and enter your info.I ended up paying for my free trial and canceling something that didn't work anyway.Anyway, after that I am very careful about giving out card info online (I always try to use Paypal).
My bank just reversed the charges to my account, so I had to pay for something I never ordered or received.The paperwork that the bank sent showed this company out of Las Vegas Nevada and also Herriman, Utah, so I filed reports with the BBB in both states.Now I'm hoping I'm not going to have to close my bank account because of other charges.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2010 04:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IWB-Club-Ideal-Weath-Buider-Club/internet/IWB-Club-Ideal-Weath-Buider-Club-Got-access-to-my-checking-account-Internet-581369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IWB Club (Ideal Weath Buider Club)

thoroughly