Complaint Review: IWB Club Or Grant Search

• Updated: Fri, April 03, 2009

• Reported By:S. Lake tahoe California
IWB Club Or Grant Search
Henderson, Nevada U.S.A.

IWB Club Or Grant Search Unauthorized billing of my credit card for services I never requested! Henderson Nevada

Initially, I paid $2.95 for a cd on Researching Grants from grantfundingsearch.com. The company quickly billed me for an additional $69.95. When I complained, they initially told me that I could not be refunded the money since my "7-day trail period" had expired. When I demanded to speak to a supervisor, the operator put me on hold and then came back after 5 minutes and said that I would be refunded the money in 3-5 days (it has been 4 days so far no refund posted).

As I was checking my account I noticed another odd charge for $29.95. This was from IWB who someone partners with them to get your bank info! I never spoke to these people prior, never signed-up for anything, never heard of them! I called them this afternoon and demanded a refund to my account which they also promised in "3-5" days. I will be following this closely to make sure that is done. Both of these companies are complete and utter SCAMS, crooks, criminals, etc. The owners should be located and imprisoned for fraud!

Moby
S. Lake tahoe, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2009 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IWB-Club-Or-Grant-Search/Henderson-Nevada/IWB-Club-Or-Grant-Search-Unauthorized-billing-of-my-credit-card-for-services-I-never-reque-440586. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IWB Club Or Grant Search