Complaint Review: IWB Club

• Submitted: Wed, May 27, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, May 27, 2009

• Reported By:Green Bay Wisconsin
IWB Club
5940 S. Rainbow Blvd Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

IWB Club - Ideal Financial Solutions Inc - Grant Funding Sea Obtained my charge number to bill me for something I didn't sign up for Las Vegas Nevada

I signed up for the free Grant program and put the shipping charges on my credit card.

The following month I found a charge for $29.95 on my statement from a IWB Club. I went online to find out it was a financial service company and called the number on my charge card and asked for a refund.

The following month there was a refund for the $29.95 plus another charge for $29.95.

I called the company again I was told that I can only receive I refund.

I told them I did not sign up for this service, never knew about this company until it showed up on my charge card and am not interested in doing business with this company.

I do not wish to be charged for a service that I am not asking for or wanting and want to receive a refund of $29.95 for the 2nd month that they charged me and do not wish to receive any further monthly charges.

Green Bay, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2009 09:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IWB-Club/Las-Vegas-Nevada/IWB-Club-Ideal-Financial-Solutions-Inc-Grant-Funding-Sea-Obtained-my-charge-number-to-455991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IWB Club