Complaint Review: IWIN HERBAL, Acai Berry All Natural Cleanse

• Submitted: Mon, August 11, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, August 11, 2008

• Reported By:sumter South Carolina
IWIN HERBAL, Acai Berry All Natural Cleanse
3600 Oceanview BLVD#2 Glendale, California U.S.A.

IWIN HERBAL, Acai Berry All Natural Cleanse unauthorized bank withdrawal Glendale California

I was checking my bank statement on line as I normally do each day. I noticed a withdrawal of 88.97 from IWIN HERBAL and could not recall authorizing such an amount from such an individual or company.

So, i decided to call the number that was listed on my bank account and it stated, "Please hold while we locate that department." The only thing I got was music that played for minutes on end. No on ever picked up, nor was I transferred to an automated system.

So, if this was a legitimate company, and someone ordered this product and was dissatisfied, how could they call and cancel if no one ever picks up the phone?

I am contacting my bank immediately!!!

sumter, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2008 07:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IWIN-HERBAL-Acai-Berry-All-Natural-Cleanse/Glendale-California-91208/IWIN-HERBAL-Acai-Berry-All-Natural-Cleanse-unauthorized-bank-withdrawal-Glendale-Californ-361492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IWIN HERBAL, Acai Berry All Natural Cleanse