Complaint Review: IWIN Herbal, AcaiBerry All Natural Cleanse

• Submitted: Wed, August 06, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, August 12, 2008

• Reported By:Pesotum Illinois
IWIN Herbal, AcaiBerry All Natural Cleanse
acaicleanse300.com Glendale, California U.S.A.

IWIN Herbal, AcaiBerry All Natural Cleanse Charged bank account without authorization Glendale California

*Consumer Comment: I WAS ALSO CHARGED BY THIS COMPANY WITHOUT PERMISSION

Many people received e-mails about this wonderful product, AcaiBerry, and how Oprah Winfrey endorses its use. Probably, but not from this company. The sample bottle I purchased (S&H only) has an expiration date of July 2011 - 3 years!! No vitamin or supplement worth it's money would have a 3 year shelf-life (6 months maybe). I didn't notice that until I started investigating this company after I learned they already charged my bank account $88.97 for something I probably won't receive, nor want.

I have tried several times to call the company - no response, of course. I saved the order confirmation e-mail when I ordered the sample and replied to that e-mail; however, I'm sure my e-mail to them will probably go unanswered. My bank will dispute the charges and credit my account with $88.97 even if they don't get their money back. I hope your banks are just as good with this type of transaction.

Anyone else who has fallen victim should help others by filing another report on this company. The more reports, the more attention it will get and maybe we can put these frauds out of business!

Mary
Pesotum, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2008 07:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IWIN-Herbal-AcaiBerry-All-Natural-Cleanse/Glendale-California/IWIN-Herbal-AcaiBerry-All-Natural-Cleanse-Charged-bank-account-without-authorization-Glen-359779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IWIN Herbal, AcaiBerry All Natural Cleanse

I WAS ALSO CHARGED BY THIS COMPANY WITHOUT PERMISSION

AUTHOR: Tcundiff - (U.S.A.)

I would just like to know what is the next step to stopping this from happening? I also called and can not get through.

Tenisha