Complaint Review: IWINNERSADVANTAGE

• Updated: Fri, June 04, 2010

• Reported By: LIONWARRIOR777 — Sykesville Maryland United States of America
IWINNERSADVANTAGE
570 South Research Drive Central Islip, New York United States of America

IWINNERSADVANTAGE They claimed I have been identified for transfer of cash distributions and financial opportunities.To further authenticate,we have performed an audit on the amount of aggregate and in full compliance Central Islip , New York

I have recieved emails from this company before saying pending.In addition I know that when the heading says monitored email tracking, it is an indication of recieving.I would like the promised amount $17,347,850.They claim it is owed to me otherwise it is false advertisement.According responses I have recieved from them!Aggregate means the sum or total.So my wealth obviously has built up according to their records.I would like to collect.And I have the email to confirm my statement.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2010 04:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IWINNERSADVANTAGE/Central-Islip-New-York-11722/IWINNERSADVANTAGE-They-claimed-I-have-been-identified-for-transfer-of-cash-distributions-610180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IWINNERSADVANTAGE