• Report: #204597

• Updated: Tue, October 10, 2006

• Reported By:Spokane Washington
IWS*Grant Search Assistant
.revboard.com/grantsearchassistant_info.html Internet U.S.A.

Grant Search Assistan IWS Grant Search Assistant $100 Down the Drain GrantSearchAssistant Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

I was curious about the ad that promised a free
CD and info about grants as I wanted to go back to school to improve my job prospects.

The ad said that I needed to fill out personal information in order to get the info. That was the trap that I fell into.

I have been billed for 2 months at $49.95 per month and haven't received the CD or anything else.

I called Grant Search Assistants number and cutomer support told me that they could remove me from their records but could not refund my money because the bill had already been paid. Well, duh! It was paid by me and that is what I was calling to complain about.

That is all the further I could get with her. They've got my $99.90 and I have nothing. I've been cheated out of money I can ill afford to lose.

Delores
Spokane, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2006 04:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IWSGrant-Search-Assistant/internet/Grant-Search-Assistan-IWS-Grant-Search-Assistant-100-Down-the-Drain-GrantSearchAssistant-204597. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IWS*Grant Search Assistant

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

My name is Ryan Riddle, I am the general manager of Iworks and we handle all the customer service for Raven Media which includes Grant Search Assistant. If you are at this site then it is probably because we failed you somewhere in the customer service process and I would like the opportunity to make it right.

This is the customer service number 1-866-370-7270.

If you call this number you should get a friendly helpful agent that will be happy to help you and even give you a refund if that is what you desire. If for any reason our agents did not help you and you don't feel that we have done our job please feel free to call or email me personally and I assure you that I will handle your problem immediately.

My cell number is 435-773-1795.

My email is ryanr@wskc.org.

Ryan Riddle