Complaint Review: IWealth, Work At Home, Penbrook Productions, Angela Penbrook

• Submitted: Fri, April 18, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, April 19, 2008

• Reported By:Goose Creek South Carolina
IWealth, Work At Home, Penbrook Productions, Angela Penbrook
110 W. 9th St #311 Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

IWealth, Work At Home, Penbrook Productions, Angela Penbrook They charge you one fee, THEN they charge you $39.99 MONTHLY without you knowing it , Phone # is Bogus Wilmington Delaware

*Consumer Comment: Cancel your credit card.

They charge you a fee to begin with, then in the fine print of the agreement you MUST SIGN to get information from them, they say they charge you a monthly fee. You probably won't see it in the agreement. Then the phone number listed with the credit card billing is a bogus phone number, so you can't call them. The credit card company claims they can't call them either ! My credit card company refunded me 2 months fees, and I thought this thing was finally dead. BUT NO ! This last month, there's the $39.99 charge AGAIN ! How do I EVER STOP THIS ??????
Very Frustrated.

Jeff
Goose Creek, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2008 07:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IWealth-Work-At-Home-Penbrook-Productions-Angela-Penbrook/Wilmington-Delaware/IWealth-Work-At-Home-Penbrook-Productions-Angela-Penbrook-They-charge-you-one-fee-THEN-327172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IWealth, Work At Home, Penbrook Productions, Angela Penbrook

AUTHOR: Sweetybird68 - (U.S.A.)

About the only thing you can do is cancel your credit card and get a new one with a new number. That's what I'm doing, because not only did I get scammed by this same person, but I've had other charges on my card that were not authorized, and they are all from websites that somehow got my number. Never again will I make any purchases online. It's just too risky.