• Report: #172015

• Submitted: Mon, January 16, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, June 22, 2006

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
IWorks, Aka PMI, Aka, NetBiz-PMI
25 North 100 East, Suite 102 Saint George, Utah U.S.A.

IWorks, Aka PMI, Aka, NetBiz-PMI IWorks - Ryan Riddle NetSuccessNow is a total scam! RIPOFF Saint George Utah
*UPDATE ..Rip-off Report Investigation - PMI - Rip-off Report gives PMI a positive rating after Professional Marketing International declared its goal to achieve total customer satisfaction & excellent customer service - PMI claimed & continues to demonstrate its sincere desire to clear up any unresolved matters & safeguard against similar issues in the future. We discovered many complaints filed against PMI were meant for another company with a similar name.

*Author of original report: I-Works Update

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: New information on I Works and change of ownership

I too, fell victim to I-Works NetSuccessNow scam. Jeremy Johnson, the company president, allegedly called me to make the $5000+ sale of an ebook and a lame website with hosting that rarely worked along with a $20 a month merchant account.

You are supposed to get 200,000 banner impressions (never supplied), a custom banner (never supplied) and 10 weeks of coaching sessions from my coach at the time, Brent Larson who also owns hilandhay.com.

My credit card transactions were handled by Korey Carter, who incidentally, never puts his last name on any email. He put me thru excessive aggravation when it came time to cancel the merchant account they make you purchase as part of the NetSuccessNow program.

I have called repeatedly for help and found out thru Heidi Petrazio of customer support that there were internal problems with the company and many faces were changing. I then spoke to Allen Dunn, the IT person. He kept making excuses that the NetSuccessNow program was archived and down for maintenance. He is a terrible liar. I finally ended up with Ryan Riddle. He claims to be God loving and lives the perfect family life. He appears to be the second guy in charge and most likely to serve prison time when everything finally goes down.

I cannot go into detail with what I have, but I would like to get a class action lawsuit started so that all of the victims can get their money back with interest from I-Works and their alleged fraud and have this company shut down permanently with the prison sentences accordingly.

Gene
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2006 10:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IWorks-Aka-PMI-Aka-NetBiz-PMI/Saint-George-Utah-84770/IWorks-Aka-PMI-Aka-NetBiz-PMI-IWorks-Ryan-Riddle-NetSuccessNow-is-a-total-scam-RIPOF-172015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IWorks, Aka PMI, Aka, NetBiz-PMI

I-Works Update

AUTHOR: Gene - (U.S.A.)

I am happy to say that I-Works settled with me on 6-21-06. My advice is to always fully document all transactions, phone calls, emails, etc. when making an extensive purchase with an online business.

Gene
Chicag, IL

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

New information on I Works and change of ownership

AUTHOR: Brenda - (U.S.A.)

I was an employee of I Works for over a year until I found out that only a hand full of people ever got any government grants, success with an internet business or help getting an SBA loan (the newest scam they are using & they have booming business).

At the time of your report Jeramy Johnson was the main owner of I Works along with Ryan Riddle and Brian Jensen, who also owns a mortage company in Bloomington, Utah. Recently Jeramy Johnson sold the business to the floor manager, Cody Clark and top telemarketer Nancy Dobson. They both took over ownership within the last month but kept the name I Works and signed a contract that they did not fully read or understand. I have been told that in the contract it states that they assume full responsibility for any business dealings with I Works.

My information comes from the company accountant, Scott Levitt. He also told me that Jeramy Johnson sold the company because the State of Utah was gong to close the company down because enough people are finally getting smart and reporting them to the Attorney General for the state of Utah. The Attorney General has been getting reports on this company for several years and they just come down to St. George and warn Jeramy Johnson to change how he does business or they will close him down. That is why they are no longer offering Government Grants.

As a former employee, my advise to anyone who has ever had dealing with I Works is for you to contact the State Attorney General's office for the State of Utah and file a complaint. You will probably never see your money back but atleast you might just be the one complaint that will make the State of Utah finally close them down!!