Complaint Review: IZIWIG Lacewigsbuy

• Updated: Wed, April 23, 2014

• Reported By: Sandy — Madison Wisconsin
IZIWIG Lacewigsbuy
Nationwide USA

IZIWIG Lacewigsbuy I purchased a wig from them because I'm have chemo treatment and they didn't send me the right order Xiang Cheng District China Nationwide

I purchased a wig from lacewigsbuy .com total $149.39.They sent a wig that looked nothing like I order.I called them and was told to email services@lacewigsbuy.comand that I can not just send it back until they email me back. The return policy states you only have 7 days to return it from the time you receive ittoday is day 3.

Plus, they charge you a 30% restocking fee.How is that even possible when it not even what I order at all.These people are a rip off.I needed a wig cause I have breast cancer and I'm starting chemo treatment tomorrow.I'm very upset cause I was depending on this .My order #WIGS20140407301869.Idon't know if anyone can help with get my money back.I would appreciate it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2014 07:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IZIWIG-Lacewigsbuy/nationwide/IZIWIG-Lacewigsbuy-I-purchased-a-wig-from-them-because-Im-have-chemo-treatment-and-they-1141013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IZIWIG Lacewigsbuy