Complaint Review: Iamshaman

• Updated: Sat, December 08, 2012

• Reported By: Brandy — Wichita Kansas United States of America
Iamshaman
PO Box 12618 Chicago, Illinois United States of America

Iamshaman ShamansGarden BUYER BEWARE!! 100% GUARANTEE ON THEIR TERMS ONLY! Chicago, Illinois

*Author of original report: They went Above and Beyond and fixed my issue!

I ordered Kratom Standardized 15x Extract Product Code: K15-4G Qty: 1 @$12.99 = $12.99 and Maeng Da Ultra Enhanced Extract Product Code: MUH-1G Qty: 1 @ $27.99 = $27.99.  I ordered this 11/29/12 paid for Express Mail and it was received 12/3/12.  I have tried both in different quantities.  As I have never before used any product like this I started with small amounts.  I have since worked up too over the recommended dosage and still have not seen any results.  I have no idea if this was a bad batch or I just got hoodwinked but either way I am not happy.   I then contacted the customer service who stated if I returned the product they can give me a refund or replacement.  As I have used the products in question they are gone.  After searching their web site for their 100% Guarantee I found this.  1. We can give refunds on any UN-opened product in its complete and original packaging if you are not pleased.  We cannot refund shipping costs because we cannot recover shipping charges, and our profit margin is already very small due to offering all our products near-wholesale.   My question to  them is how would you know if the product is unsatisfactory if you cannot open and try it.  Buyer Beware!!  The 100% Guarantee they have emblazoned all over their page is worthless and false advertising.  Only buy from them if you are seasoned buyers of these items and can tell good from bad by just eyeballing it.  Or you have a massive need too waste A LOT of money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2012 08:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Iamshaman/Chicago-Illinois-60612/Iamshaman-ShamansGarden-BUYER-BEWARE-100-GUARANTEE-ON-THEIR-TERMS-ONLY-Chicago-Ill-978441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Iamshaman

They went Above and Beyond and fixed my issue!

AUTHOR: BFloyd - (United States of America)

I had an issue but they corrected said problem and were nothing but nice
and accommodating. I was new to this and they not only replaced my
order but helped me find an item better suited to my needs!! FANTASTIC
PEOPLE and FANTASTIC SHOP!!! I would and will recommend them to everyone