Complaint Review: Ian Donaldson

• Reported By: upsetcustomer — eagan Minnesota
Ian Donaldson
Minneapolis, Minnesota USA

Ian Donaldson Northwest Mutual Terrible Agent Minneapolis Minnesota

Ian Donaldson signed me up for life insurance in around 2007.  When I got married my husband informed me that the life insuracnce policy I signed up for was not a very good idea.  Over 300 dollars a year for 50000 in coverage.  Grant... a percentage of that money was put into investment.  In 2009 I decided to cancel the insurance.  I meet with Ian and filled out the required paperwork.

Move forward to 2013... I found out Ian never submitted the paperwork and my policy is still active.  To boot...  during this time my policy has been taking loans against my investment.... which has resulted in a loan of 1600....  great.... so i contacted Ian and asked him what was going on..  He was very difficult to get ahold of and was unwilling to spend the time to help me out.  After several times trying to contact him he finally sent me the forms I had filled out in 2009.  I at this time would have expected him to maybe carry through and straighten this mess out... but he did not...  he did nothing.  I had to fight for quite awhile with customer service to get this mess resolved.  Ian was absolutely worthless.  It turns out also in 2009 he had me fill out the wrong form...  Anyways... I got the money that I was owed in the end but no thanks to Ian.  I would highly recommend anyone getting in buisness with him in the future.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2013 06:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ian-Donaldson/Minneapolis-Minnesota/Ian-Donaldson-Northwest-Mutual-Terrible-Agent-Minneapolis-Minnesota-1078037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ian Donaldson