- Report: #386369
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Ian Travel Services, Hotels.com
Ian Travel Services, Hotels.comNationwide, Texas U.S.A.
Ian Travel ServicesIan Travel Services, Hotels.com Fraudulent charge on credit card from Ian Travel Services Texas Nationwide
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- I never even visited Hotels.com
- My credit cards are in my possession
- Something called "Ian Travel Services" charged $287.80 on my credit card
- Ian Travel Services is another name for Hotels.com
When I called the 800 number ( 800-394-1454 ), the incompetent customer service agent said that they don't have a fraud department and "If I could provide them with my Credit Card Number, they will find out who made the reservation".
Obviously I did not give him my Credit Card info. (Are you crazy??!!).
Called credit card company & disputed the charges. Wonder if I need to cancel my card.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2008 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ian-Travel-Services-Hotelscom/Nationwide-Texas/Ian-Travel-ServicesIan-Travel-Services-Hotelscom-Fraudulent-charge-on-credit-card-from-I-386369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.