Complaint Review: Ibd-marketing

• Updated: Thu, January 17, 2008

• Reported By:coarsegold California
Ibd-marketing
Ibd-marketing.com Internet U.S.A.

Ibd-marketing I see I was not the only one told about selling my time share in 90 days or less $900.00! Las Vegas Nevada Internet

I and my partner were contacted repeatedly to hard push about the representation that they offered and how they would sell our timeshare in 90 days or less and how they would return the monies if this did not happen.

After checking the web-site repeatedly and noticing no difference in the site visitor tally we became suspicous and called the company only to be told that there were people interested and that they would call back as soon as it was confirmed!
I am not sue how to proceed at this point I know what I would like to do but then I guess that would make me as low as them but I am ever hopefully they can be at least stopped from getting anyone else suckered in to their vile scam.

Me
coarsegold, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2008 11:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ibd-marketing/internet/Ibd-marketing-I-see-I-was-not-the-only-one-told-about-selling-my-time-share-in-90-days-or-301159. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ibd-marketing