Complaint Review: Iberia Airlines

• Submitted: Wed, February 13, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, February 13, 2008

• Reported By:miami lakes Florida
Iberia Airlines
Iberia.com Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Iberia Airlines Never ever fly Iberia Airlines Miami Florida

I booked a flight to Barcelona with Iberia Airlines with a stop in Madrid. I was taking a cruise out of Barcelona. When we arrived in Barcelona our luggage never made it. We were adviced after standing in the lost luggage line for an hour to go on to the ship and they would send the luggage to us. The luggage got to us the fourth day of the cruise. We had to call them every day to see when we were getting our luggage and they never had an answer. They told us to buy necessary items up to 60 Euros a day and they would reimburse us we just needed to send them the receipts and lost luggage report and they would send us a check. Well I sent all the receipts and report as soon as I arrived in Miami and Im still waiting for my refund. I traveled October 2006. Its Febraury 2008 and no refund as of yet.... I called for a year until I gave up. At first they kept telling it would take a few months and then it became impossible to communicate with anyone there. All I got was dropped lines..... DO YOURSELF A FAVOR NEVER BOOK A FLIGHT WITH THIS AIRLINE!!!

Alexis
miami lakes, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2008 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Iberia-Airlines/Miami-Florida/Iberia-Airlines-Never-ever-fly-Iberia-Airlines-Miami-Florida-308647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Iberia Airlines