Complaint Review: Ibero Promotion Company

• Updated: Sat, September 16, 2006

• Reported By:Exeter Other
Ibero Promotion Company
Paseo De La Castellana 75. 28008 Mdrid Spain Madrid, Spain Spain

Ibero Promotion Company I Received notification by post that I had won $985,820 with a Payment Processing Form. Thanks to Rip-off Report Madrid Spain

I received notification by post that I had won $985,820 pounds with a payment processing form. I checked Ibero Promotion Company on the net and found the Rip-off Report website. Thanks to Rip-off Report I won't be conned and won't be calling Ibero Promotion co.

Peter
Exeter
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2006 01:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ibero-Promotion-Company/Madrid-Spain/Ibero-Promotion-Company-I-Received-notification-by-post-that-I-had-won-985820-with-a-Pay-211285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ibero Promotion Company