• Report: #630

Complaint Review: Ibill and fantasy sex online

  • Submitted: Thu, September 02, 1999
  • Updated: Thu, September 02, 1999

  • Reported By:
Ibill and fantasy sex online
www.ibill.com & www.fantasysexonline.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Fantasy Sex Online and Ibill (the internet billing company) have wrongfully taken my money

What's this?
What's this?
What's this?
Is this
Ripoff Report
About you?
Ripoff Report
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
commitment to
customer satisfaction
Click here now..

Does your business have a bad reputation?
Fix it the right way.
Corporate Advocacy Program™

SEO Reputation Management at its best!

This is the emails that have gone back and forth in the attempt of
retrieving my money that IBILL and Fantasy Sex Online have
wrongfully taken. Basically I entered a 7 day trial with their
service and then cancelled before the required date to stop the
automatic monthly billing. Fantasy Sex Online and Ibill took the
monthly charge anyway even though they confirmed to me via email
(as you will see below) that they had definitely cancelled my
subscription and that I would not be billed again. Since that time
I have repeatedly emailed and have been told that they have
credited me the money they wrongfully took - but the credit has
never appeared and now I have been advised by Fantasy Sex Online to
talk directly to Ibill and they have basically said that I applied
for the extra subscription and that is that. I am now creating this
report as a URL and will have it sent to all search engines in
protest. If anyone would like to email them and express your
disgust the addresses are listed below. I would have to say that
with my dealings I will never be involved with any internet service
that uses IBILL or is associated with Fantasy Sex Online.



EMAIL #1


At 11:12 PM 6/23/99 , you wrote:
I would like to cancell my subscription to Fantasy Sex Online at
the completion of the seven day trial period.
My login is : *********
My Subscription no: *******

Could you please advise by return e-mail once this has been
actioned.

Regards



At 07:24 AM 6/28/99 , you wrote:
>>Delivered-To: techfso@voicenet.com
>>Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 01:47:26 -0400 (EDT)
>>To: techfso@voicenet.com
>>From: ()
>>Subject: cancel
>>
>>Below is the result of your feedback form. It was submitted by
>> () on Monday, June 28, 1999 at 01:47:25
>>------------------------------------------------------------------
---------
>>
>>EMAIL:
>>
>>Site Name: Fantasy Sex Online
>>
>>SUBNO: *******
>>
>>NAME: **********
>>
>>PASSWORD: **********
>>
>>------------------------------------------------------------------
---------
>>
>
>
EMAIL #2

Dear

We have cancelled your monthly subscription as per your request
and you will not be billed again.

You still have 3 days left on your current membership.

*Important Message for all FantasySexOnline Members*
Go to this web page now...
http://www.fantasysexonline.com/special1.htm
WEB PAGE
Link


If we can be of any more assistance please let us know.

Best Regards,

>>Customer Service<<
http://www.fantasysexonline.com
E-Mail: techfso@voicenet.com
WEB PAGE Link
"The Best Adult Fun & Fantasy on the Internet"

EMAIL #3

I would like to know why even though I cancelled my weekly trial
subscription as per below that I have been billed for a months
subscription????
On the 24th of June I was billed by IBL for $7.77 for the weekly
trial
subscription which I cancelled before the membership was up and now
I find
that on the 5th of June IBL has billed me another $38.13.
I expect this to be amended immediately as the below e-mail and
response
shows clearly that I cancelled well before my membership is due.
I would appreciate an immediate advice on what has happened and
what is
being done to rectify this.

Regards

a sleepless mind in his heart and an insatiable personality...
----- Original Message -----
From: Customer Support FSO
To:
Sent: Tuesday, 29 June 1999 12:28
Subject: Cancelled (was Re: Fwd: cancel)


> At 07:24 AM 6/28/99 , you wrote:
> >>Delivered-To: techfso@voicenet.com
> >>Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 01:47:26 -0400 (EDT)
> >>To: techfso@voicenet.com
> >>From: ()
> >>Subject: cancel
> >>
> >>Below is the result of your feedback form. It was submitted by
> >> () on Monday, June 28, 1999 at 01:47:25
>
>>------------------------------------------------------------------
--------
-
> >>
> >>EMAIL:
> >>
> >>Site Name: Fantasy Sex Online
> >>
> >>SUBNO: *******
> >>
> >>NAME: **********
> >>
> >>PASSWORD: **********
> >>
>
>>------------------------------------------------------------------
--------
-
> >>
> >
> >
>
> Dear
>
> We have cancelled your monthly subscription as per your request
> and you will not be billed again.
>
> You still have 3 days left on your current membership.
>
> *Important Message for all FantasySexOnline Members*
> Go to this web page now...
> http://www.fantasysexonline.com/special1.htm
> WEB PAGE
Link

>
> If we can be of any more assistance please let us know.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> >>Customer Service<<
> http://www.fantasysexonline.com
> E-Mail: techfso@voicenet.com
> WEB PAGE Link
> "The Best Adult Fun & Fantasy on the Internet"
>
>EMAIL #4

At 12:42 AM 7/9/99 , you wrote:
>I would like to know why even though I cancelled my weekly trial
>subscription as per below that I have been billed for a months
>subscription????
>On the 24th of June I was billed by IBL for $7.77 for the weekly
trial
>subscription which I cancelled before the membership was up and
now I find
>that on the 5th of June IBL has billed me another $38.13.
>I expect this to be amended immediately as the below e-mail and
response
>shows clearly that I cancelled well before my membership is due.
>I would appreciate an immediate advice on what has happened and
what is
>being done to rectify this.
>
>Regards
>
>a sleepless mind in his heart and an insatiable personality...
>----- Original Message -----
>From: Customer Support FSO
>To:
>Sent: Tuesday, 29 June 1999 12:28
>Subject: Cancelled (was Re: Fwd: cancel)
>
>
>> At 07:24 AM 6/28/99 , you wrote:
>> >>Delivered-To: techfso@voicenet.com
>> >>Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 01:47:26 -0400 (EDT)
>> >>To: techfso@voicenet.com
>> >>From: ()
>> >>Subject: cancel
>> >>
>> >>Below is the result of your feedback form. It was submitted by
>> >> () on Monday, June 28, 1999 at 01:47:25
>>
>>>-----------------------------------------------------------------
---------
>-
>> >>
>> >>EMAIL:
>> >>
>> >>Site Name: Fantasy Sex Online
>> >>
>> >>SUBNO: *******
>> >>
>> >>NAME: **********
>> >>
>> >>PASSWORD: **********
>> >>
>>
>>>-----------------------------------------------------------------
---------
>-
>> >>
>> >
>> >
>>
>> Dear
>>
>> We have cancelled your monthly subscription as per your request
>> and you will not be billed again.
>>
>> You still have 3 days left on your current membership.
>>
>> *Important Message for all FantasySexOnline Members*
>> Go to this web page now...
>> http://www.fantasysexonline.com/special1.htm
>> WEB PAGE
Link

>>
>> If we can be of any more assistance please let us know.
>>
>> Best Regards,
>>
>> >>Customer Service<<
>> http://www.fantasysexonline.com
>> E-Mail: techfso@voicenet.com
>> WEB PAGE Link
>> "The Best Adult Fun & Fantasy on the Internet"
>>
>>
>

Dear

The charges for this site are $4.95 and $24.95. You might want to
check
and see if you didn't sign up for any additional features that were
located
in the site or are not already a member of another website. I'll
check
into it more from my end as well.

If we can be of any more assistance please let us know.

Best Regards,

>>Customer Service<<
http://www.fantasysexonline.com
E-Mail: techfso@voicenet.com
WEB PAGE Link
"The Best Adult Fun & Fantasy on the Internet"

EMAIL #5

I definitely have not signed up for any additional features. I
expect you to
rectify this immediately and I am developing a sense of distrust as
to the
intentions of your company.
As per the below e-mail I cancelled the weekly trial subscription
and it was
confirmed by you.
Awaiting your reply.


a sleepless mind in his heart and an insatiable personality...
----- Original Message -----
From: Customer Support FSO
To:
Sent: Friday, 9 July 1999 9:30
Subject: Re: Cancelled (was Re: Fwd: cancel)


> At 12:42 AM 7/9/99 , you wrote:
> >I would like to know why even though I cancelled my weekly trial
> >subscription as per below that I have been billed for a months
> >subscription????
> >On the 24th of June I was billed by IBL for $7.77 for the weekly
trial
> >subscription which I cancelled before the membership was up and
now I
find
> >that on the 5th of June IBL has billed me another $38.13.
> >I expect this to be amended immediately as the below e-mail and
response
> >shows clearly that I cancelled well before my membership is due.
> >I would appreciate an immediate advice on what has happened and
what is
> >being done to rectify this.
> >
> >Regards
> >
> >
> >a sleepless mind in his heart and an insatiable personality...
> >----- Original Message -----
> >From: Customer Support FSO
> >To: <
> >Sent: Tuesday, 29 June 1999 12:28
> >Subject: Cancelled (was Re: Fwd: cancel)
> >
> >
> >> At 07:24 AM 6/28/99 , you wrote:
> >> >>Delivered-To: techfso@voicenet.com
> >> >>Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 01:47:26 -0400 (EDT)
> >> >>To: techfso@voicenet.com
> >> >>From: ()
> >> >>Subject: cancel
> >> >>
> >> >>Below is the result of your feedback form. It was submitted
by
> >> >> () on Monday, June 28, 1999 at 01:47:25
> >>
>
>>>-----------------------------------------------------------------
--------
-
> >-
> >> >>
> >> >>EMAIL: *******************
> >> >>
> >> >>Site Name: Fantasy Sex Online
> >> >>
> >> >>SUBNO: *******
> >> >>
> >> >>NAME: **********
> >> >>
> >> >>PASSWORD: **********
> >> >>
> >>
>
>>>-----------------------------------------------------------------
--------
-
> >-
> >> >>
> >> >
> >> >
> >>
> >> Dear ******************,
> >>
> >> We have cancelled your monthly subscription as per your request
> >> and you will not be billed again.
> >>
> >> You still have 3 days left on your current membership.
> >>
> >> *Important Message for all FantasySexOnline Members*
> >> Go to this web page now...
> >> http://www.fantasysexonline.com/special1.htm
> >> WEB PAGE
Link

> >>
> >> If we can be of any more assistance please let us know.
> >>
> >> Best Regards,
> >>
> >> >>Customer Service<<
> >> http://www.fantasysexonline.com
> >> E-Mail: techfso@voicenet.com
> >> WEB PAGE Link
> >> "The Best Adult Fun & Fantasy on the Internet"
> >>
> >>
> >
>
> Dear ,
>
> The charges for this site are $4.95 and $24.95. You might want to
check
> and see if you didn't sign up for any additional features that
were
located
> in the site or are not already a member of another website. I'll
check
> into it more from my end as well.
>
> If we can be of any more assistance please let us know.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> >>Customer Service<<
> http://www.fantasysexonline.com
> E-Mail: techfso@voicenet.com
> WEB PAGE Link
> "The Best Adult Fun & Fantasy on the Internet"
>
EMAIL #6

I have just looked through the contract that I filled in for
registration
(as I have them saved on my system) and I definitely did not sign
up for any
other services.
The refund of the monthly fee is definitely justified and correct.

Please advise
a sleepless mind in his heart and an insatiable personality...
----- Original Message -----
From: Customer Support FSO
To:
Sent: Friday, 9 July 1999 9:30
Subject: Re: Cancelled (was Re: Fwd: cancel)


> At 12:42 AM 7/9/99 , you wrote:
> >I would like to know why even though I cancelled my weekly trial
> >subscription as per below that I have been billed for a months
> >subscription????
> >On the 24th of June I was billed by IBL for $7.77 for the weekly
trial
> >subscription which I cancelled before the membership was up and
now I
find
> >that on the 5th of June IBL has billed me another $38.13.
> >I expect this to be amended immediately as the below e-mail and
response
> >shows clearly that I cancelled well before my membership is due.
> >I would appreciate an immediate advice on what has happened and
what is
> >being done to rectify this.
> >
> >Regards
> >
> >> >a sleepless mind in his heart and an insatiable personality...
> >----- Original Message -----
> >From: Customer Support FSO
> >To*********
> >Sent: Tuesday, 29 June 1999 12:28
> >Subject: Cancelled (was Re: Fwd: cancel)
> >
> >
> >> At 07:24 AM 6/28/99 , you wrote:
> >> >>Delivered-To: techfso@voicenet.com
> >> >>Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 01:47:26 -0400 (EDT)
> >> >>To: techfso@voicenet.com
> >> >>From: ()
> >> >>Subject: cancel
> >> >>
> >> >>Below is the result of your feedback form. It was submitted
by
> >> >> () on Monday, June 28, 1999 at 01:47:25
> >>
>
>>>-----------------------------------------------------------------
--------
-
> >-
> >> >>
> >> >>EMAIL: *******************
> >> >>
> >> >>Site Name: Fantasy Sex Online
> >> >>
> >> >>SUBNO: *********
> >> >>
> >> >>NAME: ************
> >> >>
> >> >>PASSWORD: **************
>> >>
> >>
>
>>>-----------------------------------------------------------------
--------
-
> >-
> >> >>
> >> >
> >> >
> >>
> >> Dear *********************,
> >>
> >> We have cancelled your monthly subscription as per your request
> >> and you will not be billed again.
> >>
> >> You still have 3 days left on your current membership.
> >>
> >> *Important Message for all FantasySexOnline Members*
> >> Go to this web page now...
> >> http://www.fantasysexonline.com/special1.htm
> >> WEB PAGE
Link

> >>
> >> If we can be of any more assistance please let us know.
> >>
> >> Best Regards,
> >>
> >> >>Customer Service<<
> >> http://www.fantasysexonline.com
> >> E-Mail: techfso@voicenet.com
> >> WEB PAGE Link
> >> "The Best Adult Fun & Fantasy on the Internet"
> >>
> >>
> >
>
> Dear ******,
>
> The charges for this site are $4.95 and $24.95. You might want to
check
> and see if you didn't sign up for any additional features that
were
located
> in the site or are not already a member of another website. I'll
check
> into it more from my end as well.
>
> If we can be of any more assistance please let us know.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> >>Customer Service<<
> http://www.fantasysexonline.com
> E-Mail: techfso@voicenet.com
> WEB PAGE Link
> "The Best Adult Fun & Fantasy on the Internet"
>
EMAIL #7

Dear *******,

I refunded your account 2 days ago. It took a little bit to find
when the transaction occured and find your transaction #.

Hope to not hear from you any time soon.

If we can be of any more assistance please let us know.

Best Regards,

>>Customer Service<<
http://www.fantasysexonline.com
E-Mail: techfso@voicenet.com
WEB PAGE Link
"The Best Adult Fun & Fantasy on the Internet"

EMAIL #8

Dear ********,

I have spoken with I-Bill and the refund takes one credit card
statement to
appear.

We have also check out your rip off report and forward that to I-
Bill as
well. We advise you at this time to cease harassing us by email and
I-Bill
is contacting their attorneys since you are attempting to slander
both of
our companies.

Once again your refund has been processed for $24.95 and it will
show up on
your next credit card statement.


If we can be of any more assistance please let us know.

Best Regards,

>>Customer Service<<
http://www.fantasysexonline.com
E-Mail: techfso@voicenet.com
WEB PAGE


At 07:12 PM 8/18/99 , you wrote:
>I have received a credit card statement and have still not
received this
>refund.
>I have also spoken to a friend who is a solicitor and he has
advised me that
>it is not slander if the facts are correct and if it is in the
best interest
>of the public to know.
>
>Could you please once again check this out and advise me what is
happening.
>
>Regards
>
>*******
>
>----- Original Message -----
>From: Customer Support FSO
>To:
>Sent: Thursday, 22 July 1999 12:31
>Subject: YOUR REFUND
>
>
>> Dear *******,
>>
>> I have spoken with I-Bill and the refund takes one credit card
statement
>to
>> appear.
>>
>> We have also check out your rip off report and forward that to I-
Bill as
>> well. We advise you at this time to cease harassing us by email
and
>I-Bill
>> is contacting their attorneys since you are attempting to
slander both of
>> our companies.
>>
>> Once again your refund has been processed for $24.95 and it will
show up
>on
>> your next credit card statement.
>>
>>
>> If we can be of any more assistance please let us know.
>>
>> Best Regards,
>>
>> >>Customer Service<<
>> http://www.fantasysexonline.com
>> E-Mail: techfso@voicenet.com
>> WEB PAGE
>>
>>
>
EMAIL #9

Dear ********,

I will call I-Bill customer support first thing in the morning
when I get into the office. At that time I will also provide you
with their *800 number and an email address so that you
can see we are trying to handle this for you.

If we can be of any more assistance please let us know.

Best Regards,

>>Customer Service<<
http://www.fantasysexonline.com
E-Mail: techfso@voicenet.com
WEB PAGE Link
"The Best Adult Fun & Fantasy on the Internet"

At 07:50 PM 8/30/99 , you wrote:
>I am still awaiting a reply on this.
>Could I please be advised as to the progress of this amendment.
>
>
>
>----- Original Message -----
>From: Customer Support FSO
>To: >Sent: Thursday, 19 August 1999 9:47
>Subject: Re: YOUR REFUND
>
>
>> At 07:12 PM 8/18/99 , you wrote:
>> >I have received a credit card statement and have still not
received this
>> >refund.
>> >I have also spoken to a friend who is a solicitor and he has
advised me
>that
>> >it is not slander if the facts are correct and if it is in the
best
>interest
>> >of the public to know.
>> >
>> >Could you please once again check this out and advise me what is
>happening.
>> >
>> >Regards
>> >
>> >******
>> >
>> >----- Original Message -----
>> >From: Customer Support FSO
>> >To:
>> >Sent: Thursday, 22 July 1999 12:31
>> >Subject: YOUR REFUND
>> >
>> >
>> >> Dear ******,
>> >>
>> >> I have spoken with I-Bill and the refund takes one credit card
>statement
>> >to
>> >> appear.
>> >>
>> >> We have also check out your rip off report and forward that
to I-Bill
>as
>> >> well. We advise you at this time to cease harassing us by
email and
>> >I-Bill
>> >> is contacting their attorneys since you are attempting to
slander both
>of
>> >> our companies.
>> >>
>> >> Once again your refund has been processed for $24.95 and it
will show
>up
>> >on
>> >> your next credit card statement.
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> If we can be of any more assistance please let us know.
>> >>
>> >> Best Regards,
>> >>
>> >> >>Customer Service<<
>> >> http://www.fantasysexonline.com
>> >> E-Mail: techfso@voicenet.com
>> >> WEB PAGE
>> >>
>> >>
>> >
>>
>> Dear ******,
>>
>> I will call I-Bill customer support first thing in the morning
>> when I get into the office. At that time I will also provide you
>> with their *800 number and an email address so that you
>> can see we are trying to handle this for you.
>>
>> If we can be of any more assistance please let us know.
>>
>> Best Regards,
>>
>> >>Customer Service<<
>> http://www.fantasysexonline.com
>> E-Mail: techfso@voicenet.com
>> WEB PAGE Link
>> "The Best Adult Fun & Fantasy on the Internet"
>>
>
EMAIL #10

Dear *****,

The person I spoke with regarding your account was
named Petra. Her email address is petra@ibill.com

Provide her with the same info that you provided me
with i.e. email address, transaction #, subscription #.

I've done everything I can from my end.

If we can be of any more assistance please let us know.

Best Regards,

>>Customer Service<<
http://www.fantasysexonline.com
E-Mail: techfso@voicenet.com
WEB PAGE Link
"The Best Adult Fun & Fantasy on the Internet"

EMAIL #11

According to our records, Your original sign up was on, 6/21/99,
you were
rebilled on 6/28 but it did not go through it was declined that is
a soft
decline then you were rebilled on 7/1 and that took. You asked for
cancellation on 7/13/99. And the account has since expired.


Thank you,
Petra Behrend

Client Services Specialist
Client Services Department
Internet Billing Company, Ltd.

Phone: 954-726-3868 x271
Phone: 800-764-4266 x271
Fax: 954-724-0673
Email: petra@ibill.com
Web: www.ibill.com




-----Original Message-----
From: *******************************************
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 1999 9:04 AM
To: petra@ibill.com
Subject:


I have been advised by customer support to contact you to find out
what is
happening with this as it has been going on since the 19th of June.
Can you
please process this credit asap and advise me when this is done.

Thankyou

********



I would like to know why even though I cancelled my weekly trial
subscription as per below that I have been billed for a months
subscription????
On the 24th of June I was billed by IBL for $7.77 for the weekly
trial
subscription which I cancelled before the membership was up and now
I find
that on the 5th of June IBL has billed me another $38.13.
I expect this to be amended immediately as the below e-mail and
response
shows clearly that I cancelled well before my membership is due.
I would appreciate an immediate advice on what has happened and
what is
being done to rectify this.

Regards

********************
a sleepless mind in his heart and an insatiable personality...
----- Original Message -----
From: Customer Support FSO < techfso@voicenet.com
>
To: < ******************************************
Sent: Tuesday, 29 June 1999 12:28
Subject: Cancelled (was Re: Fwd: cancel)


> At 07:24 AM 6/28/99 , you wrote:
> >>Delivered-To: techfso@voicenet.com

> >>Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 01:47:26 -0400 (EDT)
> >>To: techfso@voicenet.com
> >>From: ()
> >>Subject: cancel
> >>
> >>Below is the result of your feedback form. It was submitted by
> >> () on Monday, June 28, 1999 at 01:47:25
>
>>------------------------------------------------------------------
--------
-
> >>
> >>EMAIL: ********************************
> >>
> >>Site Name: Fantasy Sex Online
> >>
> >>SUBNO: ************
> >>
> >>NAME: *************
> >>
> >>PASSWORD: **************
> >>
>
>>------------------------------------------------------------------
--------
-
> >>
> >
> >
>
> Dear **********************************,
>
> We have cancelled your monthly subscription as per your request
> and you will not be billed again.
>
> You still have 3 days left on your current membership.
>
> *Important Message for all FantasySexOnline Members*
> Go to this web page now...
> http://www.fantasysexonline.com/special1.htm

> WEB PAGE
Link

>
> If we can be of any more assistance please let us know.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> >>Customer Service<<
> http://www.fantasysexonline.com
> E-Mail: techfso@voicenet.com
> WEB PAGE Link
> "The Best Adult Fun & Fantasy on the Internet"
>
a sleepless mind in his heart and an insatiable personality...

EMAIL #12

I have been through this for quite some time now and with the
responses that
I have received and the response that I have now I received I am now
accepting the fact that this company has just decided to rip my
money off. I
entered a 7 day trial with this service and cancelled with
theservicbefore
the required time and had the cancellation confirmed. Then your
company
wrongly billed me for a monthly service (after the seven days had
expired) I
was then advised and have been advised on several occasions that
this
billing was incorrect. I was also advised that your company had
definitely
credited me for the incorrect monthly billing.This has gone on long
enough.
I expect to hear from you that you have recovered the full story
from your
company and that the credit is being processed asap. I am advising
you at
this time that a solicitor has been consulted and that from now I
will use
all means necessary to ensure that if the money that you have
wrongfully
taken is not returned to me then all persons that I have access to
throughout the internet and all other means , webmasters,serialz,
and
bandwidths will know what has happened here. I also now will
proceed with
the broadcast from the ripp-off report and the internet fraud squad
as well
as various legal action through the banks. I have patiently applied
and
replied to the progress reports that I have received throughout the
recovery
of my money that your company has wrongfully taken and most
definitley am
now fully justified in my actions. I have enclosed the one of the
emails
that I have received verifying that this credit was correct and was
to be
done. I certainly hope that in hindsight and with all the facts you
will
acknowledge and process this credit asap.
I expect a very prompt advise as to your actions in this matter now
and look
forward to your response.
please see below excerpt.
>>
>> Once again your refund has been processed for $24.95 and it will
show up
>on
>> your next credit card statement.
>>
>>
>> If we can be of any more assistance please let us know.
>>
>> Best Regards,
>>
>> >>Customer Service<<
>> http://www.fantasysexonline.com
>> E-Mail: techfso@voicenet.com
>> WEB PAGE
>>
>>
>

Dear ********
I will call I-Bill customer support first thing in the morning
when I get into the office. At that time I will also provide you
with their *800 number and an email address so that you
can see we are trying to handle this for you.

If we can be of any more assistance please let us know.

Best Regards,

>>Customer Service<<
http://www.fantasysexonline.com
E-Mail: techfso@voicenet.com
WEB PAGE Link
"The Best Adult Fun & Fantasy on the Internet"


----- Original Message -----
From: Petra Behrend
To: **********************************
Sent: Thursday, 2 September 1999 10:56
Subject: RE:


> According to our records, Your original sign up was on, 6/21/99,
you were
> rebilled on 6/28 but it did not go through it was declined that
is a soft
> decline then you were rebilled on 7/1 and that took. You asked for
> cancellation on 7/13/99. And the account has since expired.
>
>
> Thank you,
> Petra Behrend
>
> Client Services Specialist
> Client Services Department
> Internet Billing Company, Ltd.
>
> Phone: 954-726-3868 x271
> Phone: 800-764-4266 x271
> Fax: 954-724-0673
> Email: petra@ibill.com
> Web: www.ibill.com
>
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: *****************************
> Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 1999 9:04 AM
> To: petra@ibill.com
> Subject:
>
>
> I have been advised by customer support to contact you to find
out what is
> happening with this as it has been going on since the 19th of
June. Can
you
> please process this credit asap and advise me when this is done.
>
> Thankyou
>
> ************>
>
>
> I would like to know why even though I cancelled my weekly trial
> subscription as per below that I have been billed for a months
> subscription????
> On the 24th of June I was billed by IBL for $7.77 for the weekly
trial
> subscription which I cancelled before the membership was up and
now I find
> that on the 5th of June IBL has billed me another $38.13.
> I expect this to be amended immediately as the below e-mail and
response
> shows clearly that I cancelled well before my membership is due.
> I would appreciate an immediate advice on what has happened and
what is
> being done to rectify this.
>
> Regards
>
> *********> a sleepless mind in his heart and an insatiable
personality...
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Customer Support FSO < techfso@voicenet.com
> >
> To: ************************************
> Sent: Tuesday, 29 June 1999 12:28
> Subject: Cancelled (was Re: Fwd: cancel)
>
>
> > At 07:24 AM 6/28/99 , you wrote:
> > >>Delivered-To: techfso@voicenet.com

> > >>Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 01:47:26 -0400 (EDT)
> > >>To: techfso@voicenet.com
> > >>From: ()
> > >>Subject: cancel
> > >>
> > >>Below is the result of your feedback form. It was submitted by
> > >> () on Monday, June 28, 1999 at 01:47:25
> >
>
>>------------------------------------------------------------------
--------
> -
> > >>
> > >>EMAIL: ***********************
> > >>
> > >>Site Name: Fantasy Sex Online
> > >>
> > >>SUBNO: ********
> > >>
> > >>NAME: *********
> > >>
> > >>PASSWORD: **********
> > >>
> >
>
>>------------------------------------------------------------------
--------
> -
> > >>
> > >
> > >
> >
> > Dear **********
> >
> > We have cancelled your monthly subscription as per your request
> > and you will not be billed again.
> >
> > You still have 3 days left on your current membership.
> >
> > *Important Message for all FantasySexOnline Members*
> > Go to this web page now...
> > http://www.fantasysexonline.com/special1.htm
>
> > WEB PAGE
Link

> >
> > If we can be of any more assistance please let us know.
> >
> > Best Regards,
> >
> > >>Customer Service<<
> > http://www.fantasysexonline.com

> > E-Mail: techfso@voicenet.com
> > WEB PAGE Link
> > "The Best Adult Fun & Fantasy on the Internet"
> >
> a sleepless mind in his heart and an insatiable personality...
>



This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/1999 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ibill-and-fantasy-sex-online/nationwide/Fantasy-Sex-Online-and-Ibill-the-internet-billing-company-have-wrongfully-taken-my-money-630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ibill and fantasy sex online

Search for additional reports

If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:

Search Tips
Report & Rebuttal
Respond to this report!
What's this?
Also a victim?
What's this?
Repair Your Reputation!
What's this?
X