Complaint Review: Iboga house costa rica

• Updated: Sun, December 09, 2012

• Reported By: Jess — Perth Internet Australia
Iboga house costa rica

Iboga house costa rica Absolute disappointment Internet

I went to the iboga house for treatment a few months ago for a psycho-spiritual journey.

Treatment was not successfull, it took place in a garage with 3 other people who were journeying at the same time as me! Was really distracting, I couldn't focus on my own journey, I did not feel safe in my environment and I could hear other people talking around me and the bwiti music was terrible so loud and distracting. My needs were not attended too and I missed my chance to obtain a full flood dose which was the most important for my recovery so all in all I got a body detox for $6500 !!!!

Staff were ok however there was a couple of exceptions who were quite anti social and reserved, moughenda was terribly insensitive although his speeches were great the way he conducted the journeys and did not do 1 journey at a time was not the best.

I paid $6500 I expected to have 2 journeys alone in the quiet with moughenda attending to me and ensuring I felt safe, they did not even explain to me the affects a full flood dosage of iboga would have on me so I got scared and freaked out it was a disaster I don't recommend going here do your research and most importantly find providers that are caring and can provide u with a safe environment and a quiet one where u will be monitored and checked up on constantly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2012 04:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Iboga-house-costa-rica/internet/Iboga-house-costa-rica-Absolute-disappointment-Internet-979748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Iboga house costa rica