Complaint Review: Ibogaine Clinic

• Updated: Thu, September 10, 2015

• Reported By: Ibogaine Reports — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Ibogaine Clinic
Internet Mexico

Ibogaine Clinic Dr Sola Ibogaine clinic is unprofessional and are not compassionate to their patients. They dropped me off at the airport while I was still in withdrawa. Internet Cancun Mexico

*Consumer Comment: Lies, Slander & jealousy.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Obviously a fake accusation

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Clarify about Ibogaineclinic.com

*Consumer Comment: I agree with Alex

*Consumer Comment: Shame on you!!!

*Consumer Comment: Ibogaine Detox Center Cancun

*Consumer Comment: Shame on you!!!

*Consumer Comment: What was the name of the good clinic you went to?

*Consumer Comment: WHY did they throw you out?

When I was speaking to Irene on the phone she had promised me I would be going to an upscale oceanfront clinic with a caring and compassionate medical staff. The real story is that the Ibogaine Clinic is a run down shack in a low income area of Cancun Mexico and is 45 min from the beach. The food they provide there is horrible cafeteria style slop, they will under dose you, leaving you in withdrawal. They only allowed me to stay there for 4 days then they threw me out while I was still in withdrawal, I urge you to not make the same mistake as I did- find another provider.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2012 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ibogaine-Clinic/internet/Ibogaine-Clinic-Dr-Sola-Ibogaine-clinic-is-unprofessional-and-are-not-compassionate-to-th-867020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ibogaine Clinic

Lies, Slander & jealousy.

AUTHOR: Healing Heart - (USA)

David Dardashti is highly respected in the Ibogaine community & has one of the longest running clinics in the history of professional, clinical, Ibogaine treatment. I was treated with Ibogaine at David's amazing wellness center, by David, along with many of my close friends & many others I met through the clinic after being there for my treatment. I know who made these negative comments about him, it's his crazy ex-wife, Irene, who is involved with a sketchy Ibogaine "clinic" nearby called Clear Sky recovery. Irene is disrespectful and rude with no backing or reason. Anyone but this salty ex wife will commend David for the incredible work & research he has done at his long standing Ibogaine clinic. He is the original Ibogaine CLINIC!

People don't understand because they don't read between the lines and realize that 99% of all these other providers have copied Everything David does from website format to treatment style, I hear they even base their pricing off of his prices because they all know he's the most experienced & no other "clinic" Has a chance at competing & are starving for business. His website is www.ibogaineclinic.com for Christ's sake! He started THE Ibogaine clinic, & everyone followed, including a jealous ex wife. I'm ranting because he helped save my life & it's disgusting to see this pop up on google. I'd hate to have anyone steered away from getting treated by the best in the world from some phony rip off report website with one pathetic comment by his ex wife posing as a patient. I challenge any of you to look at his testimonial videos, you will see patient after patient, year after year with amazing stories of healing & success, freed from their addictions & illnesses. Irene ( his ex wife) & Ckear Sky recovery are totally irrelevant in the Ibogaine world.

The only other Ibogaine provider that is on David's Level is Dr. Anwar Jeewa, in Douth Africa. The rest of these garbage sketchball clinics in the baja & Costa Rica continuously close for bad reasons, someone gets hurt or ripped off, then they open up under a new name. They are in it to make a profit to feed their still existing drug addled lives. There can only be one greatest, & David is that one. As far as I know, he's treated over 2,500 people now for 12 years & going strong. Do your research people, don't pay attention to this garbage about David leaving someone in withdrawal, it's just a jealous person who doesn't even deserve a name mention trying to spoil David's reputation. Thank you for everything you have done for me and my friends who I sent down after I was blown away and healed with your treatment. Thank you !!! I hope everyone sees the light & realizes that getting such a life changing treatment should be done with someone with unparalleled experience like David Dardashti. Wake up people!! God bless.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Obviously a fake accusation

AUTHOR: Peter Evans - ()

I got treated at David Dardashdi's Ibogaine Clinic near Playa Del Carmen, Mexio on April 23rd, 2014.  a painless treatment in a lush facility near turquoise blue ocean waters and maids and cooks to serve you with a smile plus the wisdom and truth through life experience that David has to offer, helped save me and multiple other patients that I witnessed get treated.  Irene Dardashdi is his ex wife and has been putting up the fake rip off report and fraudulent claims on the internet with nothing to back up her word.    The malicious slander that has been written about David and the beautiful godly clinic he runs will never interfere with the magical and compassionate energy that exists at David's place.  I even talked to Ireme directly on the phone before flying to Mexico.

She was representing another clinic in the Cancun area but did nothing but rant about how much she knew about treating people and how David didn't know what he was doing.  it sounded ridiculous from the beginning of the conversation but she confirmed that her word was unreliable when she failed to even call me back with more info the next day as promised.   Look everyone, don't believe the hype.  Call David yourself, watch the testimonial videos on his you tube channel (David Dardashdi) and realize this is a classic case of a bitter ex wife trying to take some cheap shots due to unresolved personal issues that are nobody's business.

My life took a 180 degree turn and I have my health, senses & spirituality back after getting treated at ibogaineclinic.com.   This is no sales pitch...  I was a patient there!  Be my guest, please, go ahead and see for yourself what's happening if you don't believe there is real research and sanitary professional medical practice happening at David's facility.  Thank you David!!

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Clarify about Ibogaineclinic.com

AUTHOR: Ibogaineclinic.com - ()

The purpose of this comment is to clarify any and all miss understanding about myself, my integrity and IbogaineClinic.com and its staff.

1.- We have witnessed in our clinic so many miraculous results that we call it God´s Medecine, I have a very strong interest in keeping the treatment of ibogaine integrity because it is extremely effective for treatment of many diseases.

Ibelieve every human being is good however we humans have positive/good inclinations and negative and bad inclininations.

Many untrue comments that have been placed on the internet is the result of those negative bad inclinations of people who include competitors, ex life, partners ex- employees and sometimes total confusions between my clinic and others provides.

Im providing my email adress and my direct telephone number for any clarification about my clinic or myself.

We as Ibogaineclinic.com and David Dardashti have no connected in any way with DETOX CENTER CANCUN and the staff wich inclide ALBERTO SOLA, FELIPE MALACARA, IRENE ZELONKER (previously IRENE DARDASHTI EX WIFE)and DEBORAH MASH

Our clinic and my name has been confused many times with above clinic and staff. Again the name of our clinic is IBOGAINE CLINIC. COM & RESEARCH CENTER BY DAVID DARDASHTI, located in Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico.

DAVID DARDASHTI

Email: david@ibogaineclinic.com

Phone: 305-978-5196

Free: 888- 741- 3121

I agree with Alex

AUTHOR: the real truth - ()

I also was treated by Dr. Sola and Irene but not at Ibogaine Clinic but at Detox Center Cancun. I did go first at Ibogaine Clinic with David Dardashti.  I was in withdrawal from opiates and he did not give me any medication to stop my withdrawal!  I was starved, there was nobody to give me food! Then a patient that was given Ibogaine went into seizures and they cleared the whole clinic while the ambulance came to take him!  That kid was in a comma for 3 weeks.  David Dardashti took me to the airport and still he did not give me anything for my withdrawal! When I asked him to give me my money back, he told me to F-off!  Till today, I have not received the money!

I also say SHAME ON YOU for putting up the lies about Dr. Alberto Sola and Irene!!

Shame on you!!!

AUTHOR: Alex - ()

And by the way, not to be confused with any other, Dr. Alberto Sola's clinic is  www.DetoxCenterCancun.com

Ibogaine Detox Center Cancun

AUTHOR: Alex - ()

Here's the web address to the clinic that helped me.

www.detoxcentercancun.com  I was treared by Dr. Alberto Sola and Irene.

Shame on you!!!

AUTHOR: Alex - ()

My name is Alex and I just want to say, Shame on you! I see three different complaints, by you, saying the same thing. Obviously you have a personal agenda here.

I received treament from Dr. Sola and Irene at the clinic. They treated me like family. I was lucky enough to meet Dr. Mash (one of the founders), who recommended me to their facility/ villa.  I spent 7 days there but I was cured my second day. They not only helped me with my addiction but because of the physical exam you take before treatment they had a cardiologist look over my hypertension issue. The place itself, sitting on the beach, was exquisite. The staff along with the nurses were remarkable. It felt like a resort.

I was an addict for over 20 years, in and out of jail and rehabs. Dr. Sola gave me something no one else could: a second chance. I find this to be a gift from God and I find it hard to stand by and let someone defame their name and character when I know in my heart none of what you said can be true about them.

So, please, refocus your negative energy, put away your personal vandetta, stop making false reports on them and let those who want and need a second chance at life, get it.

Alex- a changed man.

What was the name of the good clinic you went to?

AUTHOR: shell - (United States of America)

I'd like to know the name of the clinic where you were treated well?  Thanks...

WHY did they throw you out?

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

"They only allowed me to stay there for 4 days then they threw me out while I was still in withdrawal."

Was it because you didn't pay for the service?

Your report leaves out a LOT of information.