Complaint Review: Ibogaine Clinic

• Submitted: Thu, April 19, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, April 19, 2012

• Reported By: Upset Patient — United States of America
Ibogaine Clinic

Ibogaine Clinic Dr. Sola, Irene Ibogaine clinic and Dr. Sola are not providing effective Ibogaine treatments Internet, Internet

I recently visited the Ibogaine clinic and was treated like garbage. Dr. Sola under dosed me and when I was still in withdrawal they left me at the airport. Irene pretends to be this nice lady but once they have your money everything changes. There are very good providers out there- its a shame these people are giving the industry a bad name.

I have since had to be treated again at another clinic on the west coast- I was treated with respect and my dosing was accurately calculated. I stayed 7 days instead of 4 and I now feel completely recovered. I urge to to not believe what Irene or Alex tell you about how professional they are- ALL THEY WANT IS YOUR MONEY. fbbda3

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2012 08:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ibogaine-Clinic/internet/Ibogaine-Clinic-Dr-Sola-Irene-Ibogaine-clinic-and-Dr-Sola-are-not-providing-effective-I-871120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ibogaine Clinic