Complaint Review: Ibogaine Clinic

• Updated: Wed, April 11, 2012

• Reported By: Ibogaine Reports — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Ibogaine Clinic
Cancun Mexico Internet United States of America

Ibogaine Clinic I recently visited the Ibogaine clinic and was treated like garbage. Dr. Sola under dosed me and when I was still in withdrawal they left me at the airport. Irene pretends to be this nice lady but onc I was treated very poorly and was sent home in withdrawal. Make sure you choose a different provider than Ibogaine Clinic Cancun, Internet

Ibogaine Clinic I recently visited the Ibogaine clinic and was treated like garbage. Dr. Sola under dosed me and when I was still in withdrawal they left me at the airport. Irene pretends to be this nice lady but once she gets your money everything changes. Irene made all these promises about what the treatment would do for me and none of it was true. I spent $6500 and they sent me home in withdrawal. 2 weeks later I went to another clinic and had the treatment done properly. Thank god I am now recovered and am not in withdrawal any longer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2012 07:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ibogaine-Clinic/internet/Ibogaine-Clinic-I-recently-visited-the-Ibogaine-clinic-and-was-treated-like-garbage-Dr-S-866848. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ibogaine Clinic