Complaint Review: Ibogaine University Treatment Center

• Updated: Thu, April 24, 2014

• Reported By: northern_lights — Michigan
Ibogaine University Treatment Center
real del mar tijuana, Select State/Province Mexico

Ibogaine University Treatment Center: Charles Johnston, Randy McCurdy owner uses drugs in front of patients, niece disappeared from clinic into Mexico and staff wouldn't return calls, unsafe organization! tijuana Mexico

To anyone thinking of going to Ibogaine University or sending a family member:

My niece went to Ibogaine University a month ago after talking to Charles Johnston. I was told that she would be looked after, and would be safe in their care. After she did treatment, she disappeared. I was unable to get ahold of her, and became concerned.

I tried to contact the staff at Ibogaine University, including Charles or anyone that works at their clinic, and was unable to get in touch with ANYONE.

Finally she called us and let us know that she was lost and in trouble. We had to fly out to Mexico to track her down and bring her back. She told us that while she was at the clinic, she witnessed the OWNER doing drugs and nodding off in front of her and other patients and felt unsafe in their care and left!

I would not recommend sending your loved ones to this “clinic”. I have talked to other people that have been through Ibogaine and had positive experiences at other safe clinics, but I unfortunately didn’t do my research to make sure I was sending her to a reputable place.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2014 11:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ibogaine-University-Treatment-Center-/tijuana-Select-StateProvince/Ibogaine-University-Treatment-Center-Charles-Johnston-Randy-McCurdy-owner-uses-drugs-in-1141249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ibogaine University Treatment Center