regional

• Updated: Tue, May 07, 2013

• Reported By: Dyrene — Chapin South Carolina
Ibuypower
Internet, California USA

Ibuypower You can't cancel your order and horrible customer service. Won't process refund. Internet California

*Author of original report: Update:

I placed an order online from this company ibuypower.com for a gaming laptop worth $1430.00 and the next day cancelled my order. Contacted them and spoke to customer service and she made a note on status that I cancelled. The next day and the day after it continued to process the order stating " gathering parts to process order".

I called them again and asked continued to process my order when the note says I cancelled. They said it cancelled and that I will see the charged reversed immediately. This is a lie. When I checked my bank, the funds were never reversed and they charged my account. I have all documentations email status it's cancelled. and got scammed and realized this today. I just read all the scam reports from this company. I wished I did my research ahead of time.

If they don't refund my money immediately this week,  I'm prepared to file a lawsuit.

Dyrene

(((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 03:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ibuypower/Internet-California/Ibuypower-You-cant-cancel-your-order-and-horrible-customer-service-Wont-process-refun-1048942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ibuypower

Update:

AUTHOR: Dyrene - ()

Just went to my bank and they attempted to contact this company and the phone number was disconnected. Total scammers.