desperate

• Submitted: Fri, August 24, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, August 24, 2007

• Reported By:palmdale California
Ic Financial
316 California Avenue, Suite # 649 Reno, Nevada U.S.A.

Ic Financial not sure they are even there Reno Nevada

i FOUND THEM ON LINE WHILE LOOKING FOR HELP GETTING A RANT THEY CALLED ME, ASKED FOR 479.00 AND THEY WOULD SEND ME A DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT, WHICH THEY DID AND I SENT IT BACK ASAP, THEN I WAS TOLD THEY WOULD BE SENDING ME A 21 PAGE Screening Questionnaire WHICH THEY DID IN THE TIME FRAME PROMISED, I SENT IT BACK ASAP ALSO.

THAT WAS THE LAST I HEARD FROM THEM SO I CALLED ON 8/14 TO SEE IF THEY GOT IT OR WHAT BUT THE PHONE WAS BLOCKED...SO I EMAILED THE AND ON THE 21ST OF AUG. I GOT AN EMAIL BACK SAYING:

Due to some technical difficulties, our toll free number is temporarily out of service. We are working our best to get it back working to serve you in a better way. A customer service representative will be contacting you within 7 to 10 business days to discuss your file. We apologize for the inconvenience and we greatly appreciate your patience.

Sincerely,
IC Financials Customer Support

I AM NOT SURE IF THEY ARE THERE OR WHAT BUT THEY HAVE FOLLOWED THRU WITH EVERYTHING THEY PROMISED SO FAR.
I WAS TOLD AFTER THEY GO THROUGH MY QUESTIONNAIRE, I WOULD BE GETTING THE PAPERS I NEED WITH THE ADDRESS TO SEND TO THE GRANT PROVIDER.

Topperbell
palmdale, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2007 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ic-Financial/Reno-Nevada-895096/Ic-Financial-not-sure-they-are-even-there-Reno-Nevada-269976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ic Financial