Complaint Review: Ic Financials

• Submitted: Wed, May 28, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, May 28, 2008

• Reported By:richmond Indiana
Ic Financials
316 California Ave Suite 649 Reno, Nevada U.S.A.

Ic Financials i was also ripped off Reno Nevada

I too was ripped off by IC financials. My husband and I borrowed the 479 dollars from his grandmother in hopes of a better future for our children by purchasing our own business. I spent around 200 dollars in fed ex fees, countless hours on the 80 page business plan that was supposedly required to obtain the grant,and the shattered hopes and dreams of a young midwestern family. I want justice for what this company has not only done to my family but to every other individual or family involved as well. Please won't someone help us achive our american dreams.

Dena
richmond, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2008 05:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ic-Financials/Reno-Nevada-89509/Ic-Financials-i-was-also-ripped-off-Reno-Nevada-335254. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ic Financials