Complaint Review: Ic Services

• Submitted: Tue, September 11, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, September 11, 2007

• Reported By:Lehigh Acres Florida
Ic Services
http://www.ic-services.org/grants.html Beaverton, Oregon U.S.A.

Ic Services They are thieves, scam artists, and liars Beaverton Oregon

On the month of April I went in the internet searching for a business grant, I found the website for IC SERVICES and I applied for a business grant.

The next day I was contacted by a woman that went by the name of Amy White. She told me that I was approved for the grant.

She told me that I had to make a one time payment of $464.00 so they could send me a questionare that I would receive in 3 to 4 weeks. She also told me that after they received the questionair, I would be receiving my money within 8 to 10 weeks.

After about 5 weeks I recieved the questionare. I called them back twice within a two week period and talked with two men that went by the names of Mike and Rob, which by the way sounded alot alike. All three of them told me that after 8 to 10 weeks someone would be giving me a call to ask me questions on how I would like to receive my money.

After a couple of months went by with no phone call from IC Services I decided to give them a call. And to my surprise the number is blocked. So I decided to go on their web site to send them an e-mail, but their web site no longer exists.

Lehigh Acres, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2007 08:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ic-Services/Beaverton-Oregon/Ic-Services-They-are-thieves-scam-artists-and-liars-Beaverton-Oregon-274105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ic Services