Complaint Review: IcanFixThat.Net 571-436-6818

• Updated: Fri, August 03, 2012

• Reported By: Sam Crenshaw — District of Columbia United States of America
IcanFixThat.Net 571-436-6818
fairfax, Virginia United States of America

IcanFixThat.Net 571-436-6818 www.IcanFixthat.Net Thief, Con Artist, Beware, SCAM fairfax, Virginia

*General Comment: I Can Fix That is a wonderful company!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Complaint from Sam Crenshaw is 100% ficticious

I contracted www.icanfixtthat.net to paint my home and do some handyman work. HUGE MISTAKE! They are the biggest con artists and should not be able to do business. They started the job and tried to raise prices and even threatened to put a lien on my home. After further research by my attorney they are not licensed. I was cursed at and told to go to Hell by the owner and he walked off the job. All i wanted to get was a fair job and these con artists started to raise prices after the contract was signed and were very rude.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2012 07:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IcanFixThatNet-571-436-6818/fairfax-Virginia-/IcanFixThatNet-571-436-6818-wwwIcanFixthatNet-Thief-Con-Artist-Beware-SCAM-fairfax-831663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IcanFixThat.Net 571-436-6818

#1 General Comment

I Can Fix That is a wonderful company!

AUTHOR: brownjmj - (United States of America)

I had some major work done to my home by I Can Fix That in Fairfax, Virginia.  There was water seeping from the patio into our family room, and the owner, Tom George and his assistant Jim couldn't have been more knowledgeable or respectful to me and my family.  They discussed all of the options with us, and once a decision was made, they got right to work.

Tom would tell us when he and/or Jim would be coming, and they always showed up on time.  He went over the contract in detail, and when there were obstacles or additional options based on what was revealed during the demo stage, he discussed them in detail with us before proceeding.  The contract was amended when needed, and we both initialed any changed required.

No more leaks, no more problems.  We couldn't be happier with the results of their work.  I would recommend I Can Fix That to anyone who needs home repairs, and I would use them again.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Complaint from Sam Crenshaw is 100% ficticious

AUTHOR: I Can Fix That - (United States of America)

My name is Tom George and I am the owner/operator of I Can Fix That, in Fairfax, Virginia.  I am a licensed and insured contractor in the state of Virginia (contractor's license #2705129799).  I have never worked for anyone named Sam Crenshaw.  I have never walked off a job.  I have never sworn at a customer.  My reputation is spotless.  There has not been a single complaint filed in Angie's List or against my contractor's license since my company's inception.  This can be verified at Angie's List and at the Virginia Department of licensure and application (License Lookup and Disciplinary Action Page):

www.dpor.virginia.gov/regulantlookup/selection_input.cfm?CFID=16034155&CFTOKEN=63735717

Enter my company name (I Can Fix That) and check all boxes under "CONTRACTORS"

I searched the internet for a "Sam Crenshaw" in "Washington D.C." and could not find anyone with that name in Washington D.C.   This report is !00% fictitious and to the best of my knowledge, so is Sam Crenshaw from Washington D.C.

Tom George