Complaint Review: Icon Financial

123 Main St. Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America
  • Phone: 702-900-3415
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Icon Financial Zon Webb False Promises, No Refund, No More Communication Las Vegas, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: High Risk means to run away

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Further BS from a bogus complaint

*Consumer Comment: This is a fraud Business

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: bogus report

Icon Financial advertises on Backpage.com and maybe Craigslist too offering a CPN with guaranteed
loans and credit cards of $6,000+.  They charge $225, which is after you get approved.

The lender sends me a contract with the terms of the loan and Zon Webb(if that is even their real name) tells me that means I am approved.  They request the $225 immediately, then said it should be hearing something from the lender soon.  After a week, I find out that the lender has criteria that is beyond what I was told in the beginning.  Also, I wasn't able to obtain credit cards, as promised by Zon Webb and ultimately got nothing.  Zon said he would send me to another lender and give in instructions on applying for that loan.  He kept promising each day, then stopped replying to my emails.

Ultimately, he never refunded me and gave false promises.  If something doesn't work, then refund me or try to fix it.  Instead, he disappears.  Avoid doing business with this guy!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2013 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Icon-Financial/Las-Vegas-Nevada-/Icon-Financial-Zon-Webb-False-Promises-No-Refund-No-More-Communication-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1008179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Icon Financial

High Risk means to run away

AUTHOR: jahman - (USA)

If you are basically admitting that your business is high risk then people should not do business with you then. There many other good ways to build wealth than going with this approach. That is just the truth.

To me high risk means run away from such a business. I started the process and the so called approval did not look legitimate. If you are legit then use some form of Escrow service at least

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Further BS from a bogus complaint

AUTHOR: Icon - (United States of America)

As stated before this person is completely bogus and that is why they continue to hide their identity!  We have absolutely no problem providing testimonials from past clients to anyone who wishes to become a client of ours!  We are the absolute best at what we do!  No other company out there can obtain the credit approvals that we can on a blank credit file!  No one!  Do not be fooled by jealous competitors who file fake complaints because they cannot compete with our excellent service!  If this were a real client of ours they would not have to hide their identity!  As for credit card acceptance, don't take our word for it!  Simply google merchant account processors and contact any of the top companies and tell them that you have a credit service company and you wish to obtain a merchant account and let us know what your results are.  It does not matter how large or legitimate your company is this is an industry problem that credit services are listed as high risk!  Do your own due diligence don't take the word of some phoney idiot with a personal grudge!  Feel free to check with the BBB!  We have No complaints!  If what this fake idiot was saying were true we would have plenty.  Do your own due diligence and you will see that this idiot is lying!

This is a fraud Business

AUTHOR: jahman - (USA)

I ran into this company and from the beginning their argument about no upfront money was suspicious. Then they claim to have an approval for a loan and now the need to submit the payment. Of course there are 101 ways why they cant accept a credit card payment. Which is the first and foremost reason to run from such an offer. If you are in a business that is so risky that you cant get a merchant account then its the wrong business to be in.

There are many legitimate credit service companies online that accepts credit cards, so the argument that they cant do so is bogus. This business is a fraud and they cant provide any legitimate testimonials of any success.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

bogus report

AUTHOR: Icon - (United States of America)

This report is totally bogus.  For one it does not co-inside with the way that we do business.  If the person went through our program they would not have had to make a payment until they obtained an approval for either a credit card or loan!

When one of our lenders issues an approval they will contact the client directly with their terms.  Once this happens as stated in our contract we require payment.  All of our clients are informed of this prior to entering into a contract with us.  Infact we do not charge for loans or credit cards.  We have no backend fees or up front fees for our service!  Our service is credit enhancement and once we have enhanced a clients credit profile we have then completed our service.  We do not charge our service fee still however until we have assisted the client in obtaining an approval for credit.  At that point our fee is due.

Any intelligent person would know and understand that every particular credit approval is different because every individual person is different.  That being said, at any given time a lender can request additional information from a client on a case by case basis.  20% of the time our lenders may request tax returns from a client. If that should happen it is beyond our control just like it is beyond our control if a client cannot provide what a lender is requesting from them.  98% of our clients obtain credit cards the 2% that don't have personal credit card fraud issues that they don't tell us about. So for this person to claim they got nothing and couldn't complete a lenders request tells me what type of person this has to be.

Not to mention the fact that this person wouldn't give their name so that I could look up the file and address the actual account.  I have no problem giving my name which by the way is Zon Webb!  Many fraudulent brokers have tried to sneak through our program to obtain our sources and I suspect that this person who filed this fake report must be one of them.