Complaint Review: Icon Health and Fitness

• Reported By: Willie — statesboro Georgia United States of America
Icon Health and Fitness
1500 south 500 west Logan Utah logan, Utah United States of America

Icon Health and Fitness icon fitness Worst EVERRRR logan, Utah

My husband and I ordered a part at the suggestion of the icon rep. It didnt work so we called in to let them know. After being on hold for 20 min the rep told us to just Toss the part and they would send out another because it was defective

This didnt seem right so I asked him again....throw it away? He said yes. So we received the second part and after that failed to help our treadmill we called again and another rep said for us to  send the part back and we'd get a refund.

Well its been a month and weve called twice and they kept telling us that it takes a while to process and we will see the money back in our acct. soon.

Well I just called again and now theyre telling us that in order to get a refund on the part we sent back we'll have to find the part that they told us to throw away and send that one back too!!!!!  I asked to speak with a manager but was informed the a form had to be filled out in order for me to speak with management and i wasnt allowed to do so at that time! This company is a total ripoff and i will neverrrrrr use them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2012 06:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Icon-Health-and-Fitness/logan-Utah-8432/Icon-Health-and-Fitness-icon-fitness-Worst-EVERRRR-logan-Utah-892609. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Icon Health and Fitness