Complaint Review: Id Theft Protection - Grant Instructor

• Submitted: Sun, December 21, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, December 21, 2008

• Reported By:dover Tennessee
Id Theft Protection - Grant Instructor
www.grantresearch.com, http://gov-grants.us/ Internet U.S.A.

Id Theft Protection - Grant Instructor Both Fraudulent both of these sites are rip-offs Internet

Both of these sites have charged my bank account, and I have yet to receive any concern about it. I was simply looking to get a small loan, and like others, I was not aware of what was happening. Granted, a $1 or $3, is not much for initial, simple trials, but debiting personal accounts for 31.85 or 49.50 is theft. Should I use my new ID Theft Protection against them? I obviously have it for month now, so I guess I should utilize it. This just seems so unfair to us that work hard and pay bills. I want my money back.

Weber915
dover, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2008 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Id-Theft-Protection-Grant-Instructor/internet/Id-Theft-Protection-Grant-Instructor-Both-Fraudulent-both-of-these-sites-are-rip-offs-In-403654. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Id Theft Protection - Grant Instructor