Complaint Review: Id Theft Protection - Last Chance Cash Advance - Trifecta Card

• Submitted: Wed, May 05, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, May 06, 2010

• Reported By: Jessica1y — Kenneth City Florida United States of America
Id Theft Protection - Last Chance Cash Advance - Trifecta Card

Id Theft Protection - Last Chance Cash Advance - Trifecta Card Id Theft Protection, Liberty Club Coupon and Uclip Coupon Fraudulent charges through third party affiliations on the Internet. Internet

I requested financial assistance from a cash advance company.  Not knowing that their affiliates would debt my account without my approval. When I contacted Liberty Club they told me that it would take 72 hours for my refund, instead I received a email requesting me to go to another website to provide additional information from me in order to pull up my information, wont tell you who the company they are affiliated with that provided my information to them.

Same issue with UClip coupon except I was rudely told by Christine the Supervisor ID number 0803 that it is nonrefundable then she hung up in my face. I had to call back, ironically I got the same representative I got when I first called the first time Jeannie ID number 772101, which she informed me that I would have to go to the website fraud@clipcoupon.cs.com. to request for my refund, but the Supervisor is an IDIOT.

This back door scamming has to stop their actions have caused my checking account to be charged 35 dollars for 4 different transactions which is a total of 140 dollars in overdraft fees. How do these people sleep willfully knowing they are scamming people?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2010 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Id-Theft-Protection-Last-Chance-Cash-Advance-Trifecta-Card/internet/Id-Theft-Protection-Last-Chance-Cash-Advance-Trifecta-Card-Id-Theft-Protection-Libert-600416. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Id Theft Protection - Last Chance Cash Advance - Trifecta Card