Complaint Review: Id Watchdog Plus - First Plus Platinum - Vcomm

• Updated: Tue, June 23, 2009

• Reported By:North Las Vegas Nevada
Id Watchdog Plus - First Plus Platinum - Vcomm
freecreditreport.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Id Watchdog Plus - First Plus Platinum - Vcomm I was offered by e-mail to recieve a 7,500 credit card. I went to the url just to discover that it was only for merchandize. It only had a couple of items in each sections and was over priced. I called right away to cancel and before I knew it. I was getting different charges on my credit card. I even have their e-mails and my credit card company says I can't get my money back. Internet

*Consumer Comment: IS A SCAM

*Consumer Suggestion: do a little research next time

I was offered by e-mail to recieve a 7,500 credit card. I went to the url just to discover that it was only for merchandize. It only had a couple of items in each sections and was over priced. I called right away to cancel and before I knew it. I was getting different charges on my credit card. I even have their e-mails and my credit card company says I can't get my money back because I went past the trial period. I didn't even sign up for Id watchdog plus so how did I know of a trial period. Now I'm screwed!!!

Wendala
North Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2009 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Id-Watchdog-Plus-First-Plus-Platinum-Vcomm/nationwide/Id-Watchdog-Plus-First-Plus-Platinum-Vcomm-I-was-offered-by-e-mail-to-recieve-a-7500-427460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Id Watchdog Plus - First Plus Platinum - Vcomm

IS A SCAM

AUTHOR: Mad As Hell - (U.S.A.)

YOUR ARE RIGHT...ID WATCHDOG IS A SCAM....THEY DONT PAY THEIR BILLS...THEY JUST TAKE THE CONSUMERS MONEY!!!!

#2 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: D K - (U.S.A.)

You applied for a card before researching to see what it was for? Those cards tell you they are not actual credit cards and they also tell you the fees upfront for applying for and accepting the card. You were not ripped off, you were just too lazy to research before you agreed to their terms.

#3 Consumer Suggestion