Complaint Review: Idaho Mountain Cleaning Services LLC

• Updated: Fri, July 19, 2013

• Reported By: IdahoGirl208 — Idaho
Idaho Mountain Cleaning Services LLC
550 W. Deer Flat Rd. Boise, Idaho USA

Idaho Mountain Cleaning Services LLC 5+ hours of work and obvious dirt visible everywhere Boise Idaho

First of all, let me say I do not like leaving negative reviews online. Ever.  I routinely post good reviews.  However, this incident happened five months ago and it still troubles me.

I hired this company via a Groupon-type site for $20/hr in anticipation of having our first baby.  I scheduled a full saturday service of top-to-bottom cleaning for our 1000 sq.ft. home.  They explained to me that baseboard to ceiling would be cleaned, and they would treat the job as if it was a move-in, move-out type of deep cleaning. I let them know that I didn't care how long it took, or how much, but I just wanted a really good scrub from top to bottom in time for a new baby.

The employee arrived on time around 9 in the morning and stopped at 5 p.m.  I walked in to unswept piles of dirt in my living room, windows not washed, kitchen counters and appliances clearly not cleaned.  The entertainment center not dusted.  I could go on and on, it was ridiculous.  Bedroom floors had clearly not been vacuumed.  I paid over $120 to walk in to a DIRTY home.  On the upside some items that were well done were the wood blinds being cleaned and ceiling of my bathroom being scrubbed free of mildew.  Those were two key items I couldn't do (pregnant) that were imporant to me.

The owner's wife came afterwards for a walkthrough, agreed on the problem and tried to remedy the situation.  She talked to the employee and had it out with her in the front of my house.  The now disgruntled employee left and the manager stayed behind for two additional hours to try and clean what she had left behind.  Obviously not everything was caught or cleaned to my liking.  It wasn't until after 7 p.m. at night that I wasn't able to return to my home, which was painful being 9 months pregnant.  And she gladly took my $120+ check with a tip included, I was appalled she wasn't offering me any type of discount.

I think other's should be aware, this business continues to solicit business on these deal sites.  Mind you, the owner's wife said they were in over their heads with the amount of business it had brought in, and they were not properly staffed.  This was her excuse for the poor service I received.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2013 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Idaho-Mountain-Cleaning-Services-LLC/Boise-Idaho/Idaho-Mountain-Cleaning-Services-LLC-5-hours-of-work-and-obvious-dirt-visible-everywhere-1068378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Idaho Mountain Cleaning Services LLC