Complaint Review: IdeaVillage

• Submitted: Tue, May 01, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, May 01, 2012

• Reported By: Debbie — Ashland Kentucky United States of America

IdeaVillage I called about the product, and only got auto speaking, could not stop them after they said at first my phone number. They asked me about buying magazines and a free trip to FL, all automatic. Internet

I called in to ask questions about Pedi Spin....only received auto representation:  They stated in the begining that they saw I was calling from my number.  And remember this is all auto:  I saw this on TV, and I wanted to inquire...Was suppose to be $14.99, but just received email which is doubled.

I tried to call customer service immediately after the order was placed and that is also automated.  It says to go online to Idea Village.  They tried to sell magizines and a free trip to FL...which I declined all.  I tried as said before to stop the order but no person came to the phone.

I called my credit card company right away.  We are going to dispute this product since I have been charged for it now. I will never do anything like this again. Thank you,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2012 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IdeaVillage/internet/IdeaVillage-I-called-about-the-product-and-only-got-auto-speaking-could-not-stop-them-a-876695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IdeaVillage