Complaint Review: Ideal Accounting Solutions, Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, November 25, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, November 25, 2012

• Reported By: B — Miami Florida United States of America
Ideal Accounting Solutions, Inc.
18749 S. Dixie Hwy Cutler Bay, Florida United States of America

Ideal Accounting Solutions, Inc. Liberty Tax Service Refused to pay all training hours, some regular hours & commission despite employment contract Cutler Bay, Florida

Ideal Accounting Solutions, Inc is a Liberty Tax Service franchise; Nelson E. Maldonado & Jesse Casanova Maldonado are the owners of 4 franchise locations in Miami-Dade county and the Ft. Myers area.

Despite signing an employment contract, they've ripped me off for nearly all of my training hours, some of the regular hours and 10% of my commission total at the end of tax season.  Every pay period I was shorted 2 hours, and reported it repeatedly.  This company owes me more than $500 since 2012 tax season and I intend to collect it.

All of my co-workers were also ripped off nearly all of their training hours and shorted regular pay too.  Since we had to wait an additional 3 weeks to receive his commission report, I don't know if my co-workers were also ripped off in this area too, but probably.  Considering the commission to be paid were only 4% of the customer invoices, this company is a total scam, liars and thieves.

I reported them to the Dept. of Labor, but he simply lied to them in writing and contradicted himself about dates and his clearly worded employment contract.  The Dept. of Labor referred me to a locally ran division within Miami-Dade county called the "Wage Theft" program, however they simply sent out a certified, return-receipt requested letter which was unclaimed.  Now I have to pay for a process server to serve him the complaint letter.  It's almost been a year and according to the Miami-Dade attorney it could be another year before I see him in court.  However, when I win based on the proof, I'll receive 3 times the amount he owes me... so it will be worth it in the end.

Bottom line, don't work for any Liberty Tax Service franchise company and definitely don't work for Ideal Accounting Solutions, Inc. unless you enjoy working for free.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2012 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ideal-Accounting-Solutions-Inc/Cutler-Bay-Florida-33157/Ideal-Accounting-Solutions-Inc-Liberty-Tax-Service-Refused-to-pay-all-training-hours-so-973347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ideal Accounting Solutions, Inc.