• Report: #1001981

• Reported By: Chris Maas — Nottingham Maryland United States of America
Ideal Leads
1481 NW North River Dr Miami, Florida United States of America

Ideal Leads Complete rip off and bogus info Miami, Florida

Ideal Leads is a marketing company that claims they market to people who are interested in insurance and financial products. Prospects (not sure how) alert the company they are interested in being contacted by a financial professional for products like life insurance and annuities. Ideal Leads compiles information of 100's of prospects and sells the info to participating agents.

Ideal Leads guarantees a certain level of success to the agent, or they will be given new leads or in my case, my money refunded. Sounds like a win win right?

Wrong. An associate and myself attempted to contact all of the prospects given to us. We ordered Life and Annuity leads. We actually were only able to get in touch with a small percentage of the prospects after many attempts to all prospects, and the prospects we did get a hold of had no recollection of, or interest in, speaking to us about what we had to offer. Basically these leads were no better than opening the white pages and calling random people.I returned the leads to the company (as instructed when purchased) with side notes of call results for a refund. They claim it would take them a few weeks for their customer service dept to re-call all of the leads to insure they were contacted before any refund would be issued. Many weeks had past, and I was never contacted with results of their findings. Finally I called them three times and left messages to be contacted to get a status on my account. A man named John Anderson finally called me back and said my request was denied because the prospects they got in touch with said they never received a call from me. Or at least the people they were able to reach didn't hear from me.

This company gives absolute bogus information and other agents should beware of the false leads they sell, and most of all their crappy guarantees.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ideal-Leads/Miami-Florida-33125/Ideal-Leads-Complete-rip-off-and-bogus-info-Miami-Florida-1001981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ideal Leads