Avenue

• Submitted: Mon, December 15, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, March 07, 2012

• Reported By:Overland Park Kansas
Ideal Tax Services - Joe Zuniga
10314 Shawnee Mission Parkway, Suite 250 Shawnee Mission, Kansas U.S.A.

Ideal Tax Services - Joe Zuniga swindled me out of $2500, don't let it happen to you! Shawnee Mission Kansas

*Author of original report: What goes around comes around

*Author of original report: Don't get Scamed!

*Consumer Comment: Zuniga Is Excellent

I needed to have past taxes filed. I found Joe Zuniga with Ideal Tax Service (it even sounds cheesy now). Joe gave me all of these warnings of how the IRS was going to get me in trouble and don't trust them and he would handle everything. Joe then asked me for $2500 upfront. I really feel stupid writing this.

I contacted the IRS and handled it myself with an IRS agent that was very helpful - not at all how Joe Zuniga described. The IRS agent told me that I had been taken advantage of. When I told Mr. Zuniga that I had taken care of it. He made up a bunch of lame excuses of why he couldn't return my money right away.

Then he would never return phone calls or would hide like a coward when I should up at his office. He is a sleaze ball, don't fall for his scam like I did. He doesn't have a pot to piss in and spends the money as soon as you pay him. I have heard he has gambling and drug problems. He sounds convincing, don't fall for it.

Paul
Overland Park, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2008 04:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ideal-Tax-Services-Joe-Zuniga/Shawnee-Mission-Kansas-66203/Ideal-Tax-Services-Joe-Zuniga-swindled-me-out-of-2500-dont-let-it-happen-to-you-Shaw-401381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ideal Tax Services - Joe Zuniga

What goes around comes around

AUTHOR: Paul - (U.S.A.)

Just wanted to update anyone who's interested. Joe Zuniga is/has owned or been involved with Ideal Tax Solutions LLC, Ideal Tax Services LLC, Sea Tax LLC, Easy Payroll Solutions LLC and Suzanne Hayden who ripped off customers to the tune of over $100,000.  Joe Zuniga has Tax Warrants for not paying his/his company's taxes, and Joe was arrested on March 16, 2012 for contempt as he didn't abide by an order of income withholding.  What kind of bookkeeper can't manage his own books? I am happy to see that Zuniga is getting some of what he deserves.  Joe Zuniga is slick and can get people to drink his Kool-Aid, but in reality he is just another petty Con Artist and will take your money.  I urge everyone to find a real CPA and steer clear of this clown.

Don't get Scamed!

AUTHOR: Paul - (U.S.A.)

Google Joe Zuniga, tax and Kansas and you'll find that it wasn't just me that Joe Zuniga and Ideal Tax ripped off.  Joe Zuniga has multiple reports of his misdeeds.  Ironically, he has had The State of Kansas come after him several times for not paying his own taxes. It is also my understanding that he is now working with/for a company called "Sea Tax", I can't imagine what kind of a scam this might be.  Do yourself a favor and find a real CPA.

Zuniga Is Excellent

AUTHOR: Susan Parker - (United States of America)

I have known Mr. Zuniga for more than 12 years. All of those years, he has been in the tax preparer business. He provides excellent services. He is knowledgeable and easy to work with. I asked him about this ripoff report, and he told me the real story behind this complainer. If Joe behaved as is alleged in this report, he would be out of business by now. He is honest, accurate and helpful to his clients -- year in and year out.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC