Complaint Review: Ideal Tax Solution LLC

• Updated: Fri, April 20, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Dallas Texas United States of America
Ideal Tax Solution LLC
3525 Hyland Ave Costa Mesa, California United States of America

Ideal Tax Solution LLC Overpriced, no return calls, no resolution to tax problem, fixed problem myself, rude, poorly managed Costa Mesa, California

*UPDATE Employee: Company Response To Anonymous

Signed contract to resolve my tax problems and debt, took lots of my money, at first lots of calls, then nothing. Different "professional" each time I finally got a hold of someone. Called IRS said no contact from Ideal Tax Solution. Solved problem myself for less than they charged me to "fix" my problem. The only fix is their lying mailer. Don't use them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2012 05:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ideal-Tax-Solution-LLC/Costa-Mesa-California-92626/Ideal-Tax-Solution-LLC-Overpriced-no-return-calls-no-resolution-to-tax-problem-fixed-p-869542. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ideal Tax Solution LLC

Company Response To Anonymous

AUTHOR: Ideal Tax Solution, LLC - (United States of America)

Dear Anonymous,

I am a customer relation specialist at ITS.  We apologize for any confusion or inconvenience we may have caused. We would be glad to further understand your complaint.

Our company was founded on the principles of responsibility, ethics and providing affordable yet superior service to our clients. ITSs philosophy is that clients come first. This is an ideology that has given us the confidence, and experience to get thousands of satisfied Americans their freedom back through tax relief.

Our company as a whole apologizes for any miscommunication. Please get in contact with our customer service department to further address your issue.

Thank You.