Complaint Review: Ideal Tax Solution

• Updated: Tue, May 21, 2013

• Reported By: Darlene — Dallas Texas
Ideal Tax Solution
3525 Hyland Ave Ste 220 Costa Mesa , California USA

Ideal Tax Solution This place is a total rip off!!! They took my money and I got nothing in return. Its been six weeks and the levy is still on my pay check. They have lied to me several times and now they won't even reurn my calls. This place needs to be closed down. Costa Mesa California

This place is a total rip off. Do not give them your money. They have taken my money and gave me nothing in return except lies and more lies. They didn't even stop the levy on my paycheck and its beed six weeks since I hired them.  Now they don't even return a phone call. This plave need to be closed down soon, maybe they will join Ronny Lynn Detuch!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2013 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ideal-Tax-Solution/Costa-Mesa-California-92626/Ideal-Tax-Solution-This-place-is-a-total-rip-off-They-took-my-money-and-I-got-nothing-1052714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ideal Tax Solution